I want to rewatch this great movie. I need the title

Tools    

It is an european movie if I'm not mistaken.
The plot is about a couple drivng their car and having a car accident killing a stranger. They thought nobody saw it but it was not the case. Later they end up in the victim's parents house looking for help. In the end the family knows the truth about the accident and seeks revenge from the couple.

Normally I'd say something curt and mildly annoyed about not picking a descriptive title, but I guess there's no point if the question is answered already.

Yep this is the one I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Hi people. I need help with movie I don't remember title. It's about woman who lives a past life, she goes to hypnosis and find it out. She was killed, she was dropped from the bridge. I tought that the actress was Cortney Torn Smith, but I'm not shure. Sorry for my bad English

Hi people. I need help with movie I don't remember title. It's about woman who lives a past life, she goes to hypnosis and find it out. She was killed, she was dropped from the bridge. I tought that the actress was Cortney Torn Smith, but I'm not shure. Sorry for my bad English
Create a separate thread in the movie questions section and you will probably get some answers