Favorite cult horror movies?

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I have a special place in my heart for Incubus with John Cassavetes. I dunno if it's a "cult" horror movie, but it has a great mood to it.

The other one would be The Company of Wolves. Red Ridding Hood with Lycanthropia and an artsy element to it.

those look interesting to say the least. guess I have some new movies to look for

After watching the trailer for Incubus i'm seriously interested. Scary movies that focus more on suspense are my personal favorite!

Hausu (1977)

Takashi Miike's Imprint (2006)

Three... Extremes

3 extremes [1 and 2] and DUmplings are among my favorite movies. Trust the Asians to do great horror movies. I love their aesthetics and you can feel a certain respect for the supernatural in them.

After watching the trailer for Incubus i'm seriously interested. Scary movies that focus more on suspense are my personal favorite!
The Incubus is a great movie. Sure, somethings are somewhat goofy [the kids' grandmother is cringe-worthy] but the way it depicts the violence and gore is very well done. You get a sense of menace that slashers usually don't give.

As a bonus, the dude from Iron Maiden is in it.

The Company of Wolves is also a great flick if you like werewolves. It's also a mish-mash of other tales, but looks gorgeous.

Looking for a movie watching partner
The Mummy is my favorite

Event Horizon really doesn't get enough love.
True. Some of the effects are outdated. The bit at the ending was a tad meh for me, but the whole premise is great.
Wish we could put our eyes on the lost footage.

How about Incubus with William Shatner? Pretty cool movie, almost like an Ingmar Bergman horror flick.

How about Incubus with William Shatner? Pretty cool movie, almost like an Ingmar Bergman horror flick.
It's a rather interesting one, specially because of the use of Esperanto.

A bit off topic but do you guy's think I should get the Evil Dead blu ray?

The most loathsome of all goblins
It's a blind buy for me so i was just wondering
The entire trilogy is worth owning. My personal favorite is Army of Darkness, but the original is excellent. To think that Raimi was only 20 years old when he directed it, incredible.