Next Countdown: decade, or something else?

Tools    

What kind of countdown should we do next?
48.28%
28 votes
Decades List (2000s, 2010s)
51.72%
30 votes
Anything Else (Comedies, Noir, Foreign, etc.)
58 votes. You may not vote on this poll

So, who's going to have to die?
The one that loses of course, I'd rather have decade win we need a 2000's list

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

@Yoda - thank god you kept this poll up, 25 to 25 , the pressure is on now

*Gets ready for cries of "Fake votes" and "This poll was stolen"

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Being that we just finished a decade, I think it would be a good idea to reflect upon it and do a countdown on the 2010s.

Being that we just finished a decade, I think it would be a good idea to reflect upon it and do a countdown on the 2010s.
I was gonna suggest this too. I don’t see a lot of out lists there for 2010-2019.

And if decades wins that will be the next poll, to see if we do 2010-2019 or redo a proper 2000-2009 list (the existing "Millennium" list was done ten years ago and covered 2000-2011 instead of a proper decade).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's a fine position. The counter, which is also reasonable, is that 2000-2010 is better because we have some distance from that, and these sorts of things usually take a few years to shake out (lists done shortly after releases are often very different from those done years later). Tough call.

That's a fine position. The counter, which is also reasonable, is that 2000-2010 is better because we have some distance from that, and these sorts of things usually take a few years to shake out (lists done shortly after releases are often very different from those done years later). Tough call.
That would be my take, certainly.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Anything Else (Foreign would EASILY be my choice for many reasons, but noir and comedy would be a good idea for future stuff)

I couldn't even participate for a 2000s or 2010s...