MoFo Jurassic Weekend - Feb 2019

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Don't forget to check the schedule for the movie order though, I've gone against chronology on this one... Lost World, then 3, JW, then Kingdom, and the original movie last.

2, 3, 4, 5, 1

Ends the weekend on a high note
If you want to end on a high note you should have gone with Lost World.

Goldblum fever, baby!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I値l might be here for some of these.

Got the set recently on 4K/DTS:X and they look and sound really good. We値l see how many I値l join for. All I know is I値l DEFINITELY skip Fallen Kingdom. That **** doesn稚 exist in my world.

I値l might be here for some of these.

Got the set recently on 4K/DTS:X and they look and sound really good. We値l see how many I値l join for. All I know is I値l DEFINITELY skip Fallen Kingdom. That **** doesn稚 exist in my world.

The main reason I went with the original movie last.
Can't be ending a Jurassic Weekend with Fallen Kingdom

If anything, having the original last, after we've watched the others... and with a bunch of MoFos together online as well... will make the original a whole lot better experience.

The main reason I went with the original movie last.
Can't be ending a Jurassic Weekend with Fallen Kingdom

If anything, having the original last, after we've watched the others... and with a bunch of MoFos together online as well... will make the original a whole lot better experience.
I don稚 hold the original as highly as I once did. So maybe I should force myself through Fallen Kingodm to make me adore the first one again haha

Just-over-2-days-to-go bump!

This Saturday, 7pm British time, The Lost World, then JP3 afterward.
This Sunday, 7pm British time, Fallen Kingdom, then the original Jurassic Park afterward to finish the weekend on a high note

Check the OP for the full schedule and check your local time zone with "British Time".

Discord Server is still the same: https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS

Hope to see you guys there

This gonna a be a voice chat on discord?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Exactly 4 hours to go for JP: The Lost World... then, JP3 afterward, followed by Jurassic World.

Tomorrow is Fallen Kingdom and then the original Jurassic Park to end the weekend.

The Lost World is cancelled.
Nobody in Discord.

Jurassic Park 3 kick off is in 2 hours and 15 minutes!

If you're about later, we got JP3 and Jurassic World.

JP3 kicks off in just over 2 hours from now, then Jurassic World afterward.

Jurassic Park 3 is a no show in Discord so is cancelled.

Jurassic World kicks off in 2 hours, 15 minutes at 11:30pm British Time.

We are also going to open the MoFo Chat Room for Jurassic World an hour before kick off.