MoFo Jurassic Weekend - Feb 2019

Tools    

Ladies and Gentlemen! And MoFos!

It's about time we had a Jurassic Weekend...

Picking a date that gives us all time to prep, so it'll be Saturday 9th, and Sunday 10th, February 2019...

Saturday 9th Feb 2019
The Lost World- 7pm till approx. 9pm, British Time
15-ish minute pee break
Jurassic Park III - 9:15pm till approx. 11:00pm, British Time
30-ish minute pee break
Jurassic World- 11:30pm till late, British Time

Sunday 10th Feb 2019
Fallen Kingdom - 7pm till approx. 9pm, British Time
60-ish minute pee break
Jurassic Park - 10pm till after Midnight, British Time

---
Late finish on Saturday due to there being 3 movies, and a slightly earlier finish on Sunday with there being only 2 movies.

Please check your timezones with "British Time", though there will more than likely be a countdown of sorts in this thread appearing on the day.
---

"ROAR"
- Rexy, Jurassic Park

---

This will be an all Discord Weekend again... all voice chat for all 5 movies.
Here's our Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS
All details on other MoFo Movie Weekends can be found here: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=46905

DATE CHANGE!!!!!

Check the OP for full details.
@Yoda @rauldc14
New dates: Feb 9th and 10th 2019.
Times are the same though.

Only some?
After all the trouble you've caused I'll expect you to be here at least 3 hours before kick-off, and stay for all of it

Only been a couple days, but giving a quick bump mainly because there was a date change a couple days ago, and making sure people know of the weekend as well... please read the OP for details on schedule

Looking forward to this one

Sorry for the repeat posts... this doesn't contain Fallen Kingdom, but still a cracking saga trailer to get pumped for the weekend...

And this:

I've edited the schedule... dates are the same, but the order of the movies have changed.

The order now is 2, 3, 4, 5... then the original in last spot.
Having them in order of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 means the weekend would end on a bum note so I thought if we go from 2-5, then end the weekend on the original movie, it'd make for a more appreciated viewing.

Check the OP for the actual times

Just over two weeks to go...

Check the OP for schedule... we're doing this one in an altered order.
2, 3, 4 on Saturday, then 5 & 1 on Sunday to end the weekend on a high note

Don't forget to check the schedule for the movie order though, I've gone against chronology on this one... Lost World, then 3, JW, then Kingdom, and the original movie last.

2, 3, 4, 5, 1

Ends the weekend on a high note