1 votes
other
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

vote and discuss.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ghlight=cruise

Also while searching i came across this thread:

I'm not bashing the guy. He's one of the biggest superstars on the planet and has got charisma to spare. Apart from MI2, I love each of his performances especially Eyes Wide Shut where he was incredible. I just think there's too much evidence suggesting he's on the other side of the river and it's time for him to take that big step out of the closest. For one thing, it would be great for the gay community to have such a famous role model.

Here's the evidence: Tom Cruise has two kids with Nicole Kidman, both were adopted. Have you seen the Simpsons episode where Troy McClure marries Selma Bouvier? It's pretty much how I see Tom Cruise except he's not sleeping with the fishes.

Also, and here's the rub. Everytime a magazine questions Cruise's sexuality, he quickly responds with a lawsuit. It's obviously an issue. Kevin Spacey received the same treatment by the press but he just laughed it off.

Cruise has something to hide and I think it would be better for him and all of us if he admitted to the truth.

Deffo the Oprah Winfrey show 'couch jumping' I think

Thru sheer diligence and hard work, he actually is a respectable leading man in Hollywood, and actor.

Born On The Fourth Of July is a tough performance to top. He mightve been born to play Jerry Maguire, but he was truly an actor in 4th of July. Thats my pick.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Collateral, A few good men and my personal favourite: The Last Samurai

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
For me, he completely disappears in Born In The Fourth Of July, which is high praise for arguably the biggest star on the planet. So that's my vote, although Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia and Jerry Maguire come pretty darn close.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
"Show me the money!"

I'll go with that. I've never gone into one of his films thinking, "I'm going for his acting ability or to see him perform". I just always liked the big box office action films he was associated with. He's a good actor.