Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Green >> Magenta >> Cyan imo

Better than the original. A nice mix of good special effects, gory deaths, and pure 80s cheese. Love films like this.

One of the most absurd films that I have ever seen. A virus wipes out Scotland so the country has to be quarantined behind a big wall. And only 25 years later one half of the survivors have turned into lawless savages and the other half have reverted back to the 16th century way of living..? It's a mixture of Mad Max, Braveheart. 28 Days Later and a Bentley advert. There is lots of gore and some good action scenes, but that doesn't make up for how stupid the plot is.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Friday The 13th Part 3 (1982)

Antfarm Dickhole (2011)

+

A couple of buddies are out in the woods when they get beat up by some bullies. While one of them is unconscious, an army of killer ants crawl up his picklehole and make a home. Of course they don't bother his uncircumcised friend because his donk resembles an anteater. An anteater does make an appearance. In order for our hero to get relief and release some ants, he needs to have as much sex as he can, and masturbate as often as possible. I don't know what my excuse is, but that seems like a good reason to me. He also decides to seek revenge on the bullies by unleashing the ants on their girlfriends. In one scene, he humps a tailpipe in order to send the ants into one girl's car, killing her.

This is most definitely the cheapest movie I've ever seen. However, it's not the worst, and I did enjoy it to some extent. There is a wealth of cheesy dialogue, such as "feces spreads diseasies", and it's so ludicrous that it's impossible to take it seriously. There is almost constant and pointless female nudity, and it would appear that they hired some local strippers. As long as you know what to expect going in, it's not terrible to watch.

For the Documentary HoF...

...though I'm not a part of it.

Baraka (1992)

A picture is worth a thousand words...
Moving pictures even more...

I have been meaning to watch this for such a long time... This docu-dramatic portrayal of life in pictures is truly picture perfect poetry of the finest part of cinema. What an immersive experience that touches all senses and takes you on this journey through our world.

It's beautiful, frightening, heartbreaking, enlightening and breathtaking. The visuals are completely out of this world, with lots of amazing fluent and organic camera work and symmetri, filmed with extreme high definition cameras that creates an endless amount of detail and lenses that makes it possible to look into this world, our world, and far beyond into the horizon... An extraordinary experience.

Sliver (1993)

Holy cow I hated this movie. Even when there was tension it wasn't even good. One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time (possibly of all time). Almost everything that happens in this movie makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Body Double (1984)

Mehhhh, I can see how it is a nod to Rear Window, it just doesn't execute it that well imo. Was much more enjoyable than Sliver though....

Antfarm Dickhole (2011)

+

A couple of buddies are out in the woods when they get beat up by some bullies. While one of them is unconscious, an army of killer ants crawl up his picklehole and make a home. Of course they don't bother his uncircumcised friend because his donk resembles an anteater. An anteater does make an appearance. In order for our hero to get relief and release some ants, he needs to have as much sex as he can, and masturbate as often as possible. I don't know what my excuse is, but that seems like a good reason to me. He also decides to seek revenge on the bullies by unleashing the ants on their girlfriends. In one scene, he humps a tailpipe in order to send the ants into one girl's car, killing her.

This is most definitely the cheapest movie I've ever seen. However, it's not the worst, and I did enjoy it to some extent. There is a wealth of cheesy dialogue, such as "feces spreads diseasies", and it's so ludicrous that it's impossible to take it seriously. There is almost constant and pointless female nudity, and it would appear that they hired some local strippers. As long as you know what to expect going in, it's not terrible to watch.

When did you think watching a movie called "Antfarm Dickhole" was a good idea XD

Johnny Dangerously, Amy Heckerling.
I noticed someone here watched it the other day, I liked the title so I said to myself why not. It's a ridicolous spoof on gangster movies that works pretty well for most of its lenght. Sure there are some really bad jokes, but most of them are funny enough to make it a good comedy. There are a lot of scenes worth mentioning but for some reason the ones that cracked me up the most were Johnny break dancing to a 20s song and his brother's screams in the car accident scene. Brilliant. Michael Keaton is great and obviously having a lot of fun, but the rest of the cast also does a really good job.
6/10

Phoenix -

Welcome to the human race...
Pitch Black -

Has its moments, but isn't particularly special. Wouldn't mind checking the sequels (which do kind of spoil the film), plus it it makes me want to pick up where I left off in Dead Space.

Sliver (1993)

Holy cow I hated this movie. Even when there was tension it wasn't even good. One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time (possibly of all time). Almost everything that happens in this movie makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Body Double (1984)

Mehhhh, I can see how it is a nod to Rear Window, it just doesn't execute it that well imo. Was much more enjoyable than Sliver though....
Rep for Sliver, but I rather like Body Heat quite a bit.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Body Double is a masterful work of art.

Sliver is a nice display of Sharon Stone's sex appeal. It was a bad film, but to this day I remember one erotic scene from it!

Cop Land

I did enjoy this movie although this movie was a bit predictable, I did this a while ago when I was younger and just did not enjoy the slow character building but now I appreciate it a bit more. Sylvester Stallone was a likable moron but some of the actors were under used, Robert Deniro and Ray Liotta for example got little screen time and did not really seem to impact on the film much. I think Harvey Keitel seemed to have toned it back to what he should have been, I was expecting a more menacing presence. Overall though the movie was good to watch and the story unfolded well I found myself rooting for Sly to succeed even if he had no clue.

3/5 Stars