A tribute

Tools    

This is just a simple tribute to some of the great comedians that have passed away in the recent years. I want to thank them for all the laughs they have given me.

John Belushi
01/24/49 03/05/82

Chris Farley
02/15/64 12/18/97

Sam Kinison
12/08/53 04/10/92

John Candy
10/31/50 03/04/94

Thank you gentlemen for showing me that humor is very important.

Moving post 7thson and I hope you won’t mind if I add:

Bob Hope
05/29/1903 - 07/27/2003

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

HAW HAW HAW! How expedient that a thread that eulogises Great Comedians should be so funny. HO HO HO!

Originally Posted by Dyook
HAW HAW HAW! How expedient that a thread that eulogises Great Comedians should be so funny. HO HO HO!

Well... at least they were funny....

I must become Caligari..!
SNL Should stop hiring Fat people, They always end up dead,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Charming. Anyway out of the four wonderful comedians I mentioned only John Candy died as a direct result of his obesity.
I do think there is something about thier size that just makes them who they were, I mean can you imagine a skinny John Candy?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by 7thson
Charming. Anyway out of the four wonderful comedians I mentioned only John Candy died as a direct result of his obesity.
I do think there is something about thier size that just makes them who they were, I mean can you imagine a skinny John Candy?
I hear Candy is just skin and bones nowadays...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I hear Candy is just skin and bones nowadays...
I didnt wanna laugh at that, but I did

(Written at the battom of Swedish swimming pools:
"No smoking.")

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by 7thson
I never said they died because they where fat, And I never said there was something wrong with them being fat, (I agree their appearance made them who they where), It just does seem a little odd how they all suffer premature death, It is purely a coincidence, But a rather odd one,

Put me in your pocket...
Phil Hartman
He was great, he could do it all. He created some great characters and I loved his impersonations of Bill Clinton, Charlton Heston, Frank Sinatra, Ed McMahon, Frankenstein, and so on. He also did alot of great voice work. He a talent that is sorely missed.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	22m.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	2864  

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Hondo333

Horatio Sanz you're next.

Lets put a smile on that block
As much as i love some of these comedians and i think this thread is a very sweet tribute to some of my most loved comedians...Its ironic that Its also one of the funniest threads ive seen in a while.