Harrison Fords facial scar, who else?

Tools    

Originally Posted by 7thson
you mean you couldnt tell by just my description.. Sorry I think I fixed it but who knows. It was ol Steve Buscemi.
Thanks for that, no I didn't guess who it was but i agree with you i really like him, and yes he is funny looking.

I never knew about this scar above her eye till I watched 28 days and noticed it. If you look at a lot of her "planned" pictures her hair tends to cover it. Not really a big deal, she is still very pretty.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yeah, when you mentioned harrison ford I thought immediately of joachin phoenix's scar, which i find fairly sexy. any little cut above a mouth makes thoughts sensual by sight.

but, two facial marks that struck me most are ...

1 - as a girl i fell hard for kenneth branagh in Henry V. in it, i noted his fleshy bump on the forehead but let it go.

(middle of the brow and beneath mouth)

2 - years later i saw a similar fleshy bump on Russell Crowe.

(POW! right between the eyes)

I believe these fleshy bumps are generally on our handsome star men, but they reside also on women.

see this site, which is pretty awesome, and covers the moles of various female and male stars, with pictures and discussions on the medical nature of these moles (benign, etc):

http://www.skinema.com/Act3Moles.html

The Adventure Starts Here!

From Weird Al's "Frank's 2000-inch TV":

"That's Frank's remote control, you can look, but don't touch it, please
'Cause Frank's the one in charge and he decides what everybody sees
The picture's crystal clear and everything is magnified
Robert DeNiro's mole has got to be ten feet wide..."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

He's really just funny looking

Michael Ironside got a scar on the left side of his face be going through a plate glass window drunk and didn't correct it because he though it would get him parts.

I'd have to go with Owen WIlson and his nose....

Dachshunds Fear Me
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Elizabeth Taylor both have tracheotomy scars.

Johnny Depp has some self-inflicted knife scars on his arms, and I think I read that the scar on his right eyebrow in the Pirates movies is actually real. Not 100% sure of that, though.

George: Arthur.

From Weird Al's "Frank's 2000-inch TV":

"That's Frank's remote control, you can look, but don't touch it, please
'Cause Frank's the one in charge and he decides what everybody sees
The picture's crystal clear and everything is magnified
Robert DeNiro's mole has got to be ten feet wide..."
DeNiro really should get that mole checked out. I think it's growing!

Wanna see celebrity scars? No one can top Joe E. Lewis after "Machine Gun" Jack McGurn's thugs pistol-whipped and knifed him for leaving a job entertaining at McGurn's Chicago nightclub to take a better-paying contract at another club in town. You can see photos of Lewis in the hospital afterward and then months later when he was still recovering from the near fatal attack at this site: http://www.myalcaponemuseum.com/id39.htm

Story was told in 1957 film, The Joker is Wild, with Sinatra as Lewis.

Wanna see celebrity scars? No one can top Joe E. Lewis after "Machine Gun" Jack McGurn's thugs pistol-whipped and knifed him

Not meaning to demean what happened to Lewis... but his later pictures don't look too bad... unless they've been touched up... and if not, I personally think Tommy Flanagan's scar is much worse... and was also the result of an knife attack. He was robbed and left for dead leaving work one night...

IMO... He's still a cutie though...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Not meaning to demean what happened to Lewis... but his later pictures don't look too bad... unless they've been touched up... and if not, I personally think Tommy Flanagan's scar is much worse... and was also the result of an knife attack. He was robbed and left for dead leaving work one night...

IMO... He's still a cutie though...
I suspect some skillful photographer really did a lot of work on those publicity pictures of Lewis. I remember seeing other newspaper-type photos and even television appearances in which the scars were visible. I wouldn't say that what happened to him was worse than happened to Flanagan--having one or more people slashing at your face and throat with a knife is no picnic. It's just that Lewis's case is well known--heck, they made a movie about it, whereas I'm just not familar with Flanagan. Glad he survived. And prospered.

Probably the people with the worst scars are some of those who volunarily went under the knife for one too many facelifts with terrible results--Michael Jackson, Tom Jones, Kenny Rogers to name a few.

Probably one of the worst-scarred movie stars was a guy whose scars never showed in public. In World War II, Audie Murphy won the Medal of Honor for action where he climbed aboard a burning weapons carrier and used its 50-cal. machinegun to fire at and drive back German troops advancing on his company's position after many of the men in his unit had been killed and wounded. Murphy maintained his position firing the machinegun until the fire caused ammunition aboard the vehicle to explode, inflicting severe damage to Murphy's hip and lower back. He was hurt so badly that it ended his hopes for a military career after the war. Later James Cagney signed him to a contract and brought him to Hollywood to get him in the movies. Early on, Murphy was living at the YMCA while making the rounds of the studios. In his biography, No Name on the Bullet, a friend from those days who saw Murphy in the public shower said the ex-soldier's right buttock was entirely missing and looked like someone had just scooped the flesh out. Even so, Murphy was still in the top five of actors who were the best horsemen, according to one poll.

Johnny Depp has some self-inflicted knife scars on his arms,
Did he mishandle the props in Edward Scissorhands or Sweeney Todd? Or does Depp have some deepseated emotional problems?

Dachshunds Fear Me
Did he mishandle the props in Edward Scissorhands or Sweeney Todd? Or does Depp have some deepseated emotional problems?
According to various interviews, he started cutting himself deliberately when he was a kid; I think he had a pretty lousy, unsettled childhood.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The awesomely-intense Michael Ironside

The equally-awesome Forest Whitaker

(along the lines of Peter Falk)

Let's talk about chins...

Not a flaw, but you have to love Clint Eastwood's squint

Bogie was shot in the lip during WWI. That's why he has a "funny voice".