Harrison Fords facial scar, who else?

Tools    

Ever notice that scar on Harrison Fords face, between his bottom lip and his chin? Most of us have probably. I was wondering what other actors who have scars, tattos, etc.. that we tend to notice.

Other than Harrison I can think of:

Peter Falk...his lazy eye(Which is because it is a glass eye..Mr. Pike informed me of this info..thanks)
Edward James Olmos: pock marked face
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	falk.jpg
Views:	825
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1970   Click image for larger version

Name:	ford.jpg
Views:	1352
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1971   Click image for larger version

Name:	amos.jpg
Views:	8211
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1972  

Originally Posted by 7thson
Ever notice that scar on Harrison Fords face, between his bottom lip and his chin? Most of us have probably. I was wondering what other actors who have scars, tattos, etc.. that we tend to notice.

Other than Harrison I can think of:

Peter Falk...his lazy eye
Edward James Olmos: pock marked face
Stacey Keach's hair lip
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Only for the weak
Theres that dude that played in Bravehart and Gladiator that has a huge scar on his face. He's actually a good actor, but I can't recall his name.

I must become Caligari..!
I have one in the same place a Harrison, a little thinner and not as long. I wish it where as notacable as Harrisons.... now where did i put that scaple.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Ron perlman.....Not really one thing about his face to point out here, its just the whole damn thing. I liked him in Blade II and hope he does well in Hellboy

Originally Posted by Muzzy
Theres that dude that played in Bravehart and Gladiator that has a huge scar on his face. He's actually a good actor, but I can't recall his name.

His name is Tommy Flanagan and I agree... he is a very good actor...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Tina Fey has a scar on the side of her face beside her lips and chin--you can't see it all the time, but when she turns her head a certain way, there 'tis.

I've always wondered what happened to her.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums

Ron perlman.....Not really one thing about his face to point out here, its just the whole damn thing. I liked him in Blade II and hope he does well in Hellboy
Strange...I've never been one to think of Ron as ugly really. Surely he looks REALLY weird, but...

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Strange...I've never been one to think of Ron as ugly really. Surely he looks REALLY weird, but...

I wouldnt say he was exactly ugly either, but definitely unique.

Steve Buscemi

Kinda hard to point out one thing here...He is kinda "funny looking...yahhhhhhhhh"

Great actor though.

Cant get "insert image" to work right now for some reason..bummer.

Kinda hard to point out one thing here...He is kinda "funny looking...yahhhhhhhhh"

Great actor though.
Who are you referring to? as I couldn't see the picture

Originally Posted by nebbit
Who are you referring to? as I couldn't see the picture

you mean you couldnt tell by just my description.. Sorry I think I fixed it but who knows. It was ol Steve Buscemi.