List your top 3 favourite of all time

Tools    

I love alot of movies but if I were to choose my three favorites, they would be:
1. The Accountant
2.Jumper
3. The Expendables

Well it's still:

Münchhausen
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Alien

Your obsession with John Wick is weird.

Don't really have a top three anymore, just seen too many great movies to try and arbitrarily rank them. On my profile i have: 01. Chungking Express 02. Taxi Driver 03. The Gospel According To Matthew. Chungking really blew me away on rewatch when i wasn't sure about it the first time, Taxi Driver has been a long time favourite and The Gospel According To Matthew is my favourite first time watch this year. Could easily replace them with tonnes of others though.

Your obsession with John Wick is weird.

Don't really have a top three anymore, just seen too many great movies to try and arbitrarily rank them. On my profile i have: 01. Chungking Express 02. Taxi Driver 03. The Gospel According To Matthew. Chungking really blew me away on rewatch when i wasn't sure about it the first time, Taxi Driver has been a long time favourite and The Gospel According To Matthew is my favourite first time watch this year. Could easily replace them with tonnes of others though.
Violence Without Consequences = Childish Nonsense

Violence Without Consequences = Childish Nonsense
It's like a cartoon, it's intentionally made to feel like another world; like a comic book world. Shouldn't take it so seriously.

Anyway i don't care if you hate them or not, it's just that you mention it in every second post. It's weird like i said.

Most user's Top 3 favourite films can be seen on their profiles.
Not mine, mate. I prefer it to be out of order; It's more of selection of my favorite films rather than a definitive ranking. That's why this is for.

1. 2001: A SPACE Odyssey
2. The Fellowship of the Ring
3. Apocalypse Now

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
1 Inauguration Of The Pleasure Dome
2 Desperate Living
3 Fire Walk With Me

I'll say that for now; though whatever my three are, they will some variation of the list on my profile (which is quite accurate, despite being only ten and missing a lot of other amazing stuff!)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
1. Stella Artois
2. Kirin
3. Pacifico
LOL. Nice list.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Oh god...alright as of the year 2017 I'd say my top 3 favourite films ever made are:

1 - General best - The Wickerman (1973)
2 - Best (Widely regarded as good) movie - Goodfellas (1990)
3 - Best cult movie - Withnail and I (1987)

I had to ditch so many films that I consider stone cold classics for this list...but I genuinely think these three films are where Im at at the moment xD

It's extremely hard to narrow it down, as I have a set of favorites that are near impossible to rank in order. But if forced to choose, I'd say my top three favorites are:

1. Glengarry Glenn Ross
2. Vertigo
3. The Last Dragon

The first two are cinematic classics, while the last is obviously a cult classic that's incredibly fun.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Oh god...alright as of the year 2017 I'd say my top 3 favourite films ever made are:

1 - General best - The Wickerman (1973)
2 - Best (Widely regarded as good) movie - Goodfellas (1990)
3 - Best cult movie - Withnail and I (1987)

I had to ditch so many films that I consider stone cold classics for this list...but I genuinely think these three films are where Im at at the moment xD
It’s all subjective I know...but the wicker man wtf. Lol sorry but what?