Man Who Tries To Find Someone To Kill Him

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A friend mentioned a movie.. He guessed Scottish, but it might not be.... Basically a guy who is looking for someone to kill him... I asked if it was "I Hired A Contract Killer" (Kaurismaki) and it wasn't that, though it seems like I might have seen it, or read about it here...

Thanks!

A friend mentioned a movie.. He guessed Scottish, but it might not be.... Basically a guy who is looking for someone to kill him... I asked if it was "I Hired A Contract Killer" (Kaurismaki) and it wasn't that, though it seems like I might have seen it, or read about it here...

Thanks!
Also for the record that's:

WARNING: "ojo" spoilers below
Taste of Cherry

Are you sure you haven't watched that and mixed it up?

Also for the record that's:

WARNING: "ojo" spoilers below
Taste of Cherry

Are you sure you haven't watched that and mixed it up?
I know that movie very well... In fact, after I saw it, I told him to check it out, which he did (and liked).... I don't think it was the other movie, but maybe he's getting accents mixed up?

Maybe The Suicide Theory
I have a feeling it is this.... I think he mixed up Austalian for Scottish. I'll consider this answered. Thanks!

"A Taste of Cherry" was on YouTube last time I checked.... Great movie if you like the premise (you find out within the first minute anyway).