I need help remembering what this movie is

Tools    

I watched a movie a while ago and can only remember one scene it is driving me nuts.
In this scene a monster goes around town eating or absorbing people I can't remember which. Anyway once he does whichever to the person they end up in his stomach. While in the stomach they get bound to the wall by fleshy tentacle-like bands. at one point a girl gets absorbed/eaten and then when she is restrained the monster uses a tentacle to suck something from her belly button. Anyways I need help figuring out what this movie is. Anything is appreciated thanks!

Sorry I just made an account and didn't see movie questions
I will take a moment to look next time

I watched a movie a while ago and can only remember one scene it is driving me nuts.
In this scene a monster goes around town eating or absorbing people I can't remember which. Anyway once he does whichever to the person they end up in his stomach. While in the stomach they get bound to the wall by fleshy tentacle-like bands. at one point a girl gets absorbed/eaten and then when she is restrained the monster uses a tentacle to suck something from her belly button. Anyways I need help figuring out what this movie is. Anything is appreciated thanks!
I forgot to add in the scene before she gets eaten she is walking in a parking lot with some people

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm not recognizing it, but to help others place it what decade did you watch it in? Was it in theater or a rental?

I'm not recognizing it, but to help others place it what decade did you watch it in? Was it in theater or a rental?
I watched it last January it seems like an older movie. I only saw a scene of it but it was on YouTube it was not called anything like what I said it had a name that made no sense

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If you were logged in, you might check your YouTube history. It will be tedious, but it does go back pretty far. Hopefully some others may recognize it.

Good luck.
=)

Isn't it War of the Worlds, where Dakota Fanning gets picked up by aliens?

Search for "War of the Worlds abduction" on YouTube.

It isn't war of the worlds thanks for trying though

If you were logged in, you might check your YouTube history. It will be tedious, but it does go back pretty far. Hopefully some others may recognize it.

Good luck.
=)
I'll try

It isn't the host thanks for trying though

Help

Some of what you describe reminds me of Species II (1998) but it sounds like you mean a large monster roaming around rather than a humanoid.

It's not species 2 but it looks like war of worlds has the same building but no scene I found had what I saw in it maybe it was from a 3rd war of worlds

It isn't slither and it isn't scourge I've tried like 50 movies but to no avail

It isn't slither and it isn't scourge I've tried like 50 movies but to no avail
These are starting to sound like Decepticon names…

Ikr