2017 MoFo Fantasy Football Season

Tools    

0-6!!!!! I'm trying for 0-14 with actually starting legitimate rosters, wish me luck!
Yeah, LT's the only team to go winless in league history, and I'm pretty sure that was just because she wasn't setting lineups. Not sure it's happened "legitimately."

That said, you started 0-6 in 2012 and won three of your next four.

I think this is the most ive ever scored, my team fluctuates so much by the week though.

Oof, should have started Alex Smith

If anyones interested in trading for Rudolph lmk, I'd take a decent RB2 if anyone needs a solid TE

I'm saying this out loud. I'd start Alex Smith the rest of the way. No hesitations. Unless he starts sucking, anyway.

Anywho... any recommendations? Should I start Brate or Witten this week? If Winston is out its an easy choice I think.

Previously we've only had two teams start 6-0 in roughly a decade of league history, and now we've got two at the same time.

PW and I are both going for the record this week.
Yay, I got it. 7-0 is the best start in league history. And I'm going to cling to that when my 12-1 team gets bounced in the Semis, or whatever horrific fate fantasy football has for me this year.

A system of cells interlinked
Thought Raul was going to break his losing streak over the heads of my Little Machines this week, but Ertz came through with a huge game to preserve his run. Go Machines!

Holy Smokes. I shoulda started Watson. Is this kid matchup proof? 40 plus points again today. Crazy. Hopefully Stafford will still have a decent day, but damn.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Can someone explain why David Carr wears eyeliner?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Thanks homie. I thought it was a vestige of that emo lyfe.