MoFo Fantasy Football 2017 - Draft/Settings

Tools    

Okay, we're all confirmed! 14 owners, per usual. They are:
Here's a link to the league site.

The draft is scheduled for Saturday, August 26th at 5:00 PM ET. If you can't make it at this time, let us know ASAP, but there might not be a lot of flexibility here, so you'll need to check with a number of other owners about any potential change, since it took us a lot longer than usual this year to figure out who was playing.

Was planning on keeping all settings the same. And was going to do a random drawing for draft order, as well, as we've done the last couple of years. I'll probably do that today or tomorrow, so people will have a bit of time to practice mock drafting in their actual draft position.

A system of cells interlinked
I may not be home at that time (was the draft set for earlier before?). I have an event that evening.

It's been earlier in past years. I actually think that's the one point at which we may be fine shifting either way. I have no preference between early or late afternoon.

Everyone weigh in on that ASAP, though; if we tweak the time at all, we want it to be settled with as much notice as possible.

Okay, just put a bunch of usernames into a hat and picked them out to determine the draft order. I actually have a video, in case anyone wants to verify the randomness-osity of it, though the lighting's a little off so some of the pieces of paper are hard to read, so I'll just post it to humiliate and shame anyone who decides to question it.

Anyway, here's how it went down:

1. Halfangel337
  2. rauldc14
  3. Sedai
  4. 7thson
  5. TONGO
  6. Yoda
  7. Piledriver
  8. seanc
  9. Powdered Water
  10. spudracer
  11. Captain Spaulding
  12. donniedarko
  13. mikeython1
  14. Fabulous

Congratulations or my sympathies, depending on which pick you may have wanted.

The day is fine for me and would like to keep it if possible, but if you want to change the time of day I am fine with that.

Cant complain too much about my position - pretty good.

Date sounds good to me, but I'm super flexible these days.

No objections yet, and we're coming up on the big day, so I assume we're good to go.

Again, it's Saturday, August 26th at 5:00 PM ET. I'll annoyingly tag you all again on Friday to be safe.

Tagging everyone again to be safe: the draft is TOMORROW (Saturday) at 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM for those of you on the west coast):
Here's a link to the league site.

Looking forward to this - just to verify, the draft is the same as when I played a few seasons back:

Snake, flex position, etc...

I know it shows on the league page, but I want to make sure its staying that way. I am cool if it is something different, just want to be prepared.

Thanks for letting me join.

Yeah, if we've changed anything in the last few years, it's been really minor stuff like adding one more bench spot. I don't think we've changed anything major in like eight seasons. Still half-PPR, QB touchdowns are 6, and QB INTs are -2 instead of -1. I think those are the only deviations from standard scoring.

Glad to have you!

No we got kickers! Kickers are keepers.

We still got kickers, right?

I think this is the first draft not on a sunday, or am I mistaken?