Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga

Tools    

I realize jrs started a thread on this, but they appear to be long absent and new details seem to conflict with the topic somewhat.

SUPPOSEDLY, the projected sequel Mad Max: The Wasteland is intended to be a prequel to Fury Road and not include Max, but Furiosa played by Charlize Theron as the lead protagonist.

Mad Max Prequel Coming To Australia

I imagine the working title is tentative, I would not at all be surprised if it changed unless we're seriously just accepting the setting as "Mad Max World" or whatever, but if Furiosa is getting her own origin movie?

I say **** YEAH. She was easily the more interesting of the two in Fury Road and can you imagine a story that tells how she lost her arm and earned such a high rank in Immortan Joe's army?

Also, I ask you, do we have any truly rockin' lone female action movie protagonists, in this day and age, with any of the kind of popular backing a FURY ROAD SEQUEL would get?

Okay okay, I'm being a jerk.

I'm looking forward to it, seems Miller is taking the story in an interesting direction instead of just rehashing Fury Road or something.

Okay okay, I'm being a jerk.

I'm looking forward to it, seems Miller is taking the story in an interesting direction instead of just rehashing Fury Road or something.
Admittedly it's a little deflating to hear it probably won't be so outdoors again, but in the vein of not being repetitive I agree if you can keep up the pressure.

Oh for Christ's sake! First Ghostbusters now Mad Max! It has Max in title because the protagonist is called Max, not Maxine or Maxi! I'm sick to death of this progressivist feminist ****! George Miller should resist it!

Oh for Christ's sake! First Ghostbusters now Mad Max! It has Max in title because the protagonist is called Max, not Maxine or Maxi! I'm sick to death of this progressivist feminist ****! George Miller should resist it!
*rolls eyes seventy billion times*

I am looking forward to this! I loved Fury Road. This will be awesome!

Also, this will not be like Ghostbusters. This will be a good movie. George Miller did not make a lazy reboot. He made a legit and brilliant reboot! I have faith in what is next.

I realize jrs started a thread on this, but they appear to be long absent and new details seem to conflict with the topic somewhat.

SUPPOSEDLY, the projected sequel Mad Max: The Wasteland is intended to be a prequel to Fury Road and not include Max, but Furiosa played by Charlize Theron as the lead protagonist.

Mad Max Prequel Coming To Australia

I imagine the working title is tentative, I would not at all be surprised if it changed unless we're seriously just accepting the setting as "Mad Max World" or whatever, but if Furiosa is getting her own origin movie?

I say **** YEAH. She was easily the more interesting of the two in Fury Road and can you imagine a story that tells how she lost her arm and earned such a high rank in Immortan Joe's army?

Also, I ask you, do we have any truly rockin' lone female action movie protagonists, in this day and age, with any of the kind of popular backing a FURY ROAD SEQUEL would get?
GAH! They better change the title from Mad Max then!
Well Im not happy Tom Hardy as Max wont be in it, but I know he wasnt the sole reason Fury Road was good either. I like Charlize in Fury Road, like Furioso, and have to agree with Omni that there needs to be more credible female action heroes. I think it will be good, but I also think it will fall short of Fury Road, because Hardy wont be in it. Never underestimate the value of a strong actor

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
How can it be called Mad Max without Max?. Fury Road was fantastic, so i'' looking forward to this.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I know. George Miller should change the name to Mad Audience: No Tom Hardy.