Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

It's odd but Jennifer Garner's the first name to be posted who I'm both familiar with and found attractive, so it's a vote from me.

I never quite got where she was ugly too start with. When someone becomes hot from where your born and live it make them even more appealing. I cant explain it too you if you dont know what a teen crush on someone is famous or not.

Now Heather Graham is as hot as hell. Was back then and still is.

As for famous people having a connection to where you're from, I've never understood it. There's a few from where I live and I don't care any more or less about them than I would if they didn't.

I have to return some videotapes...
I think Garner should be higher, the more I look at her the more I see how hot she is.

Master of My Domain
That last pic of her made me give you a thumbs up. Excuse me while I wipe away the fluids in my mouth in a civilized manner.

81 Alicia Silverstone

Pretty sure everyone fell in love with her and her female counter part Liv in a little music video on mtv called Crazy by Aerosmith.

80 Victoria Pratt

To have seen pratt you may have likely had too watched late night what some call garbage tv which were cheesy shows like A Hercules or a Xena. I her case she was in Cleaptara 2525 I think and maybe that show Relic Hunter maybe. I have also seen her on lifetime and B movies. Ijsut remember her from my younger days on tv.

I don't know her. From looking at her filmography I see she was only in one film and a couple of tv programmes in the 90's and not anything I watched. I think she looks quite attractive in the first and last of those pics.

I don't know her.
I think for around half of the actresses on the list I might know the name but not the face, and some I'm completely unfamiliar with. I suppose that's because we didn't get the shows.