Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
23.14%
28 votes
Die Hard
3.31%
4 votes
Lethal Weapon
121 votes. You may not vote on this poll

well yes, it was the 80s, and for that scene only i'd forgive the film for the brilliant rest of it, to me this is one of those movies set in LA which shows u different parts of it, places of the rich and famous aswell as slums and low life places...i like movies which give an ultimate depiction of where it is set, and i happen to love LA
Fair enough. I'll give it this much... it's better than 90% of the crap action films Hollywood puts out currently.

Thanks for the request I made to Yoda that I got to see who voted, it seems like I voted for terminator, lesson learned for me when just picking a movie to view the votes. Not going to say what movie I would really pick the best out of this bunch of movies, everyone is gonna have to find that out when I make my favorite 80's movies thread. trying to make it 50 movies instead of 30 this time, but will see how things go.

For all your recasting needs
These are great choices. I love every one of these movies. I picked Die Hard but I could have easily picked one of the others.

Nice quiz

Indiana Jones without a doubt. I ve seen most of the other movies and they don't hold a candle. In fact, films like Beverly Hills Cop , which I remember enjoying at one time, just seem a vague blur to me now.An enduring action/thriller film, jmho, needs more than fast action, an angry faced star and sound effects guaranteeing hearing loss. Indiana Jones has action and thrills, but also comedy, romance, plot twists, exotic locale and exciting visuals. Okay okay, it doesn't hurt that one of the main visuals is handsome Harry. But I can assure you, that alone doesn't make it a 5-star film with me.

In fact I can think of say least one HF film I wouldn't bother seeing again for all the ancient artifacts in the world. Can ya guess? Hint: it costars a pretty face actor who I have long thunk to be over rated.

Those are some odd choices, seems like an 80's best action movies, except Scarface doesn't fit with this theme imo, it's more of a drama. Neither does Beverly Hills Cop, which looks more like a comedy to me.
Anyways, voted Indiana Jones. Timeless classic. Though Last Crusade was in the eighties and I consider it better movie.

The name of the movie is simply "Raiders of the Lost Ark". The "Indiana Jones and" bit was put in later.

Raiders wins hands down.

Raiders by a good margin. Except for Beverly Hills Cop, which I've only seen once, I've watched all the others so many times it's not funny. They're all strong examples within their genres. But Raiders of the Lost Ark stands out to me.