Best films about loneliness?

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
^ haha, I'm watching that right now.

Add Gravity for the 2013 Stranded Double Feature.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Redford was amazing in that

Seeing as you mentioned Gravity

I really enjoyed that.

This might just do nobody any good.

Seeing as you mentioned Gravity

and...

Redford was amazing in that
He really was which is a shame since the mishandling of the film during awards season is one of the reasons Redford is retiring soon.

He really was which is a shame since the mishandling of the film during awards season is one of the reasons Redford is retiring soon.

Oh I didnt realise he was retiring. Damn shame.

Moon was great.

I don't think The Martian did a good job of exploring/portraying loneliness personally, actually i think that was one of the weakest parts of the film. I did find it enjoyable for the most part though.

I don't think The Martian did a good job of exploring/portraying loneliness personally, actually i think that was one of the weakest parts of the film. I did find it enjoyable for the most part though.
Same thing as above. Maybe not loneliness but aloneness? He seemed comfortable being in his own skin even up to the scene at the end.

Same thing as above. Maybe not loneliness but aloneness? He seemed comfortable being in his own skin even up to the scene at the end.
I don't think it was depicted well whatever you call it personally.

i guess the best example of movie about loneliness is the 1980 classic american gigolo, that movie gave a great sense of loneliness lived by richard gere in the movie.

I mean when she gets out! I dunno, it's just a movie but it's genuinely crushing for me to watch that. It really kills me, every time the build up the; this is why i'm doing everything and it quickly falls apart. Think the first time i cried at an adult film was when i first watched Sweet Sixteen, i would've been 9 and i couldn't stop watching it after that.