THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
I'm in charge of leading a group of 3rd graders tomorrow. This could either be fun or a disaster.

Watched thirty minutes of the Cabin Fever remake today. Had to turn it off. Will finish but I don't recall ever being so annoyed by a film. They literally took everything I like about the original and butchered it. Ugh.

Watched thirty minutes of the Cabin Fever remake today. Had to turn it off. Will finish but I don't recall ever being so annoyed by a film. They literally took everything I like about the original and butchered it. Ugh.
A remake? I feel like the original movie just came out.

I feel like I know it's bad but I'm not going to be able to help myself.
That's how I felt. I had to watch just out of morbid curiosity.

Man, The Sopranos is easily the greatest show ever made

Sopranos Season 5 which i've just finished is this weird piece of media that just can't be bettered no matter what. Best thing of all time, Adrianna is easily my favourite female character now. I dunno, it's just the best thing ever made.

Man, The Sopranos is easily the greatest show ever made
Sounds like someone hasn't watched Neighbours in a long time.

Master of My Domain
Been recently starting to study screenplay writing again (as a hobby) and I think it helps me analyze films better, because you can easily distinguish films that are original from films that pretend to be, but pretty much follow a conventional structure. It's also why I added Fargo back to my Top 10, which should definitely be part of screenplay classes.