Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Australian Web of Fear

A 1992 fan film adaptation of the 1968 Doctor who classic story about Yeti invading the planet and evil webs...i've seen it before and I always enjoy it tremendously xD

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Australian Web of Fear

A 1992 fan film adaptation of the 1968 Doctor who classic story about Yeti invading the planet and evil webs...i've seen it before and I always enjoy it tremendously xD
I'm AustrALIan and never heard of it. Wondering if I should put it on my watch list just for your review. Yes, think I will

Val Kilmer's firstmovie. Watching it right now.OMG horrifying. So traumatised I'm changing the channel. How Omar Sharif signed up for that is beyond me.

Not having much luck tonight on tv. Matrix Reloaded
How did such a great first movie turn into such a steaming pile of poop as a franchise.

I have a theory but not very PC brigade friendly, so here goes:

The twins were taking their hormone replacement prior to gender assignment surgery and just got into new territory as writers.

Disclaimer - Ihave no idea when they took hormones or had surgery.

Not having much luck tonight on tv. Matrix Reloaded
How did such a great first movie turn into such a steaming pile of poop as a franchise.

I have a theory but not very PC brigade friendly, so here goes:

The twins were taking their hormone replacement prior to gender assignment surgery and just got into new territory as writers.

Disclaimer - Ihave no idea when they took hormones or had surgery.
So you think their transgenderism was the cause of the decline in the quality of their movies even though you know almost nothing about it? Is that correct?

Well, I think that's premature to say the least.

It's more likely that they just couldn't live up to the hype. They shouldn't have made the sequels, but they couldn't resist. Maybe the industry preasured them because of how successful they were. Any number of things could have contributed. Maybe you can find some clues listening to interviews, or reading articles. Speculation drawn from the immagination isn't going to lead anyone anywhere.

So you think their transgenderism was the cause of the decline in the quality of their movies even though you know almost nothing about it? Is that correct?

Well, I think that's premature to say the least.

It's more likely that they just couldn't live up to the hype. They shouldn't have made the sequels, but they couldn't resist. Maybe the industry preasured them because of how successful they were. Any number of things could have contributed. Maybe you can find some clues listening to interviews, or reading articles. Speculation drawn from the immagination isn't going to lead anyone anywhere.
Did I actually say there was a decline in the quality of the movie? My issue with it was actually the romance which I have previously discussed on the board before, and had no idea I had to write a novella just for one poster who repeatedly claimed on the weekend for anyone who cared to read he had me on ignore, so would it not have been sensible to ask rather than doing your thing of jumping straight into this usual routine?

Just so you know, I don't give a willy wag tail if you think anything I have to say is 'premature to say the least', so please remind yourself before posting to me again. TIA..

Did I strike a nerv? Are you now saying you think the Matrix sequels are just as good as the original?

Feel free to answer in a clear and consise manner rather than with a novella if you prefer.