Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

AznSuperman
Batman & Robin is probably the most hated comicbook movie of all time

Eating you Since 1984
cabin Fever

Hello

I agree with almost every movie listed here so far. And I Really hated Titanic.

I think Dukes of Hazard is going to probably end up being one of the movies people list as mega bad. I gave it 1 out of 5 stars on my Flixster rating and I give almost any piece of junk a 2.

I did watch part of Constantine over the weekend and couldn't make it to the end.

Originally Posted by Dukefrukem
cabin Fever
Check OG-'s review thread. He loves Cabin Fever.

I have yet to see it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Eating you Since 1984
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Check OG-'s review thread. He loves Cabin Fever.

I have yet to see it.
will do, i wanted to poke my eyes out when i was watching it...

a couple of other movies i've given F's to:

Jason X
the Core
Bulletproof Monk

Haven't seen any of 'em.

That's the best part of not watching crappy movies. You oughta try that for a change.

Eating you Since 1984
Haven't seen any of 'em.

That's the best part of not watching crappy movies. You oughta try that for a change.
Its hard.... and sometimes you just gotta see em because they are there.

Originally Posted by Mercky
I think Dukes of Hazard is going to probably end up being one of the movies people list as mega bad. I gave it 1 out of 5 stars on my Flixster rating and I give almost any piece of junk a 2.
And yet, you did watch it. For shame. For shame.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Hey, it might be worth watching for one reason:

but I would wait for a rental.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
But it's embarrasing standing in the barbie aisle . Besides Barbies dont quite have legs like that! Although they are quite a bit smarter .

Game over man..Game over!
Battlefield Earth
Tank Girl
Jacobs Ladder
Leprechaun 1-4 then they made Leprechaun in the hood and Leprechaun: back 2 tha hood.
Rollerball with LL Cool J

Saw Dukes of Hazzard this weekend. Now granted it was about what I expected: corny, bad acting, lame script, etc..., but it was mildly entertaining. I went because my son wanted to see it and did not want to go alone. His girlfriend would not go with him to see it, I thought that was funny. I would give it a C-, not on my F list by a long shot, too many other horrible efforts out there. The guys from Broken Lizard make a few appearances too.

Leprechaun??!

Have you NOT seen Leprechaun 4: In Space?? That's some classy stuff. Man, just thinking about it makes me wet.

I like it even though there’s a great booby shot.

I’ve never met anyone who admitted liking A Stranger Among Us…not that a whole lot of us have actually seen it.
I know I won't like it it has Melanie in it.

Proud Member of the Soprano Family
Dances with Wolves......not because its a bad movie, but because it beat Goodfellas at the Academy Awards.

I hope everyone agrees with me on this one.

Sorry I know that this movie is off topic, but I don't wanna post 25 posts just to start a topic....Does anyone know when the release date for Deep Blue is in Pennsylvania???? I am having no luck in finding out...PLEASE HELP>>>

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I loved Kill bill 2 and like Jackie Brown.
Anyway what about crap like Pootie Tang and The Adventures of Pluto Nash who could like those
I LOVE PLUTO NASH... John cleese is so funny as James the car!