What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I can't remember the name of it. I watch it sometime ago. It was about a plane crash in the mountains and the passengers were straving. The living began to eat the dead. It was based on a true story. All I know is that film really screwed me up for a week. Other then that, nothing has done much.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I can't remember the name of it. I watch it sometime ago. It was about a plane crash in the mountains and the passengers were straving. The living began to eat the dead. It was based on a true story. All I know is that film really screwed me up for a week. Other then that, nothing has done much
Yeah, the movie is "Alive". I loved that movie and the only thought that this was inspired by a TRUE story really makes you think where despair can lead you.

My pick would be "Visitor Q" by Takashi Miike. I had read reviews for this movie and they were all basically saying that the flick was downright disturbing. Since I love japanese movies, I decided to buy a VHS copy on eBay and even if I truly was shocked after my first watching, I found the movie really great. I won't spoil a single minute of the movie here but if you happen to watch it and think BEYOND all the "trashy" scenes, you will discover a truly nice "fable" on family unity.

But again, I'm warning you! It's R.E.A.L.L.Y. not for the faint of heart.

Audition...hands down.

Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox, Combat Shock, these are several disturbing films.

Radio Flyer
Requiem For A Dream
Schindler's List

I know that there are alot more, but those are the ones at the top of my head

Funny Games by Micael Haneke. I've seen some disturbing films in my time but this the most nihilistically violent, and therefore the most shocking

Seven, Saw, American History X, Gummo, Requiem for a Dream, texas chainsaw massacre.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Totally agree with^
I also include From Justin to Kelly

Originally Posted by Son Of A Preacher Man
I also include From Justin to Kelly
HAHAHAHA I had to watch that with my ex. I should have just dumped her then and saved some braincells. Dang.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Rubber Johhny

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html

watch the hole thing. I only say this cause most people close the box almost immedaitly.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
I want to EmuGOD, but im too scared....my virgin eyes can only take so much

Originally Posted by EmuGOD
Rubber Johhny

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html

watch the hole thing. I only say this cause most people close the box almost immedaitly.
Thank you. I'm still gonna' buy Chris Cunningham's newest dvd when it comes out though. The only part I didn't like was the coke sniffing and some of the sound design, not the quality but the effects used.

AznSuperman
Pink Floyd The Wall
The Excorcist

Any film by Takashi Miike. Auditon and Ichi The Killer are the worst. They are very good movies, but may be bloodiest movies made.

This is the most disturbing film I have ever seen.
I can deal with complex issues and don't need the world nicely packaged but the deep sense of unease throughout the whole of this film and the places it goes to when the unease is explained were a little bit too much for me.

I found the "Best F%%k Ever" seen in "Your Friends and Neighbours" to be quite disturbing too.

Irreversible. There are two or three scenes in this that were physically hard to watch. And I couldn't sleep after I saw Happiness. Two great films, though, especially Happiness.

Gummo is disturbing.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I'm going to have to say Day of the Dead. The zombies in this movie is horrific, and after I seen this movie I was sitting side ways.
Their is no other zombies that top the way these zombies look. Seeing the movies age only makes it look better.

-TheButcher