Deadpool 2

Tools    

Think I'm one of the few people not particularly stoked for this. I'll see it for sure but am not super excited about it. Probably because I thought the first one, while good, was overrated. Reynolds finally getting to play the character was a dream come true and I was happy he truly was invested in the character and wanted to make a fitting movie but ultimately I thought it was funny but not amazing like many made it out to be. I've seen much funnier comic book films and the highlight was Reynolds definitely but it was ovehyped for what it was. This is one of those rare occasions where the sequel might just be much better than the original to be honest.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
All the world wants to talk about is that hair. Whatever.

These images got cut from the latest "faces of meth" campaign.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Sad news on the set: Stunt performer Joi "SJ" Harris was killed in a motorcycle accident while doubling for Beetz. She had done the stunt successfully four times, but on the fifth attempt the throttle was fully engaged and she crashed into the Shaw Tower in downtown Vancouver.

"Nothing can come close to the grief and inexplicable pain her family and loved ones must feel in this moment," Ryan Reynolds wrote on Twitter<&callback=load_tweet">/a>. "My heart pours out to them -- along with each and every person she touched in this world."

There is an investigation going on by both SAG-AFTRA and WorkSafeBC at this time.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
saw that eralier on trending news, WFG. Very sad.

I saw the Dead Pool Awesome movies and I am very much excited to see Dead Pool 2. When it will come?

I saw the Dead Pool Awesome movies and I am very much excited to see Dead Pool 2. When it will come?
5 minutes early.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL.that ticked my funny bone

That's the second reference to "chowder" he's made in these promo bits.

Liked the clips at the end and was pissed that there wasn't a Cable bit. Oh. After the Geordi La Forge shoutout. so stupid.