MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Is that Weapon X slowly dropping back to the pack just a little? I think maybe so!

A system of cells interlinked
All my team are belong to suck!

This season....it just wont end Oh gosh what a ongoing disppointment its been. Me trading for Jose Altuve so strongly absolutely killed me this year. Never had a hope after that.

Missed a great start from Samardjizzaty because there was a late scratch. Which I'd normally catch except I was also out of town with limited access. Laaaame.

Some getting close to the end musings...

I drafted Charlie Blackmon in hopes he could be a Mike Trout-lite... Yowza! Did that ever pay off. Every year I've played this game I've dropped a really good player too early. This year that player was Schoop. My goodness that was a bad drop. Chris Taylor has been terrific, but man, Schoop should have been my 2B this whole time. Also, my mostly self imposed moratorium on Mariners players has propelled me to one of the best team's I've had to date. This policy will continue.

I assume I met some kind of quota on how many times I can change my team slogan or something? Kinda weird... I've been goofing around all year putting in little quotes and what not and then about a week ago, Yahoo took the feature away. I can only assume that someone was using it to spout some of that good ole hate rhetoric, perhaps? Meh... bummer if that's why its gone.

Anyway, good luck, to all of you that need it!

The slogan thing is news to me. Might just be glitchy. Lots of little things like team avatars are glitchy. I've liked reading yours.

And yeah, Blackmon, even drafted as high as he was, was a really good value. Nice pick.

Sounded like Powdered Water thought I was "dropping back to the pack," since, ya know, that's what he said

The reason you're wrong is that you-Yoda, with all your early round picks, separated yourself from the other teams to make it competitive at the top.

It was a mix: when he posted that (a couple of weeks ago), I think you were down about 10 from your peak.

Anyway, I think PW might object to being excluded from "the top." Dude's got over 100 points and, perhaps more importantly, he's been surging late. He's had a hell of a second half.

Kinda feel like he's owed one, too: he had a fantastic team back in 2010, when we were still playing H2H. He deserved to win, but had a bad week in the playoffs, and that was it. Stuff like that is why we moved to roto.

Anything as far as excluding Powdered Water from the contest is imagined

Pretty crazy I had a 20 point lead anyways, think I'm ready for that Tongo lesson he promised!

Curious how he's gonna teach that class though, when he won't read my posts!

That thing where you have a tough lineup decision and it's made for you because a better player takes the day off. Is it possible for something to be simultaneously annoying and a relief?