The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ash, you look stunning. And Mr Kinky Face, you're rocking the art of the selfy!

Thanks, She is a full blooded St Benard. Not quite a year old yet so still some growing to do. Should weigh between 160 and 180 lbs according to the vet.

She is a really great dog.
ah right. i thought she was St Bernard but not big enough, but I see now she's a youngster so has a way to go yet!

You ready? You look ready.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

^well i was gonna post a pic but i certainly don't want to have to follow that act
Nice frock.

A system of cells interlinked
My wife and I just before the Dark Tranquillity show this past November

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's quite a height difference!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
My wife and I just before the Dark Tranquillity show this past November

Your wife is a very beautiful woman. Congrats.

You are also a good looking man. Both of you have a friendly face.

I thought Sedai was a japanese karate sensei.

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks guys

@Dani: Yea...my user name causes mucho confusion. The name is derived from The Wheel of Time series of books from the 1990s. Aes Sedai (Pronouced eyes SAID-eye) were the sort of magic user types in the series. I was using Sedai as an internet handle way back in the late 90s and many of the people in the Boston rave scene in the late 90s (I used to be a DJ back then) started calling me Mike Sedai, even though it isn't my name, Well, My name is Mike, but not Mike Sedai. Some old friends out here still have me in their phones as Mike Sedai!

I still feel the need to bow in your dojo, Sensei.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ok i'll post these pics now

i wasn't gonna share anything in here for awhile since i just posted pics not that long ago, but i found these and they made me laugh and i felt like sharing them somewhere

my husband is constantly taking pics of me while i'm talking

which is a lot

i needed to make room on my phone recently so i had to do a phone dump

anyway, here's some of the casualties, before i delete them for good

They make me smile as well, ash. You look so happy.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Isnt there a album with all the members pics on?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "