SEXIEST MoFo

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I was trying to find my one and only photo, but I can't seem to get to it. I did find Sus while looking, and check out how handsome he is . . .

TheUsualSuspect
Cute couple!

If this is to vote for who is still an active member, then my votes for Destiny.
It's Captains thread, but I think? it's open to any present or former MoFos who's picture gets posted here. So far only 3 photos. Oh wait I just realized you won't be able to read this.

A system of cells interlinked
There can be only one for me - my lovely bride, MoFo LTIzzy!

She's lovely. Loving the retro look.

There can be only one for me - my lovely bride, MoFo LTIzzy!

Yeah Ida voted for her but was afraid youd get jealous

Nice dress.

Thanks! We are both big film noir fans, so we went with that look for the big day.
How long have you been wed?

I love it when a guy refers to 'my bride'.

A system of cells interlinked
How long have you been wed?

I love it when a guy refers to 'my bride'.
Just since this past September, but we have been together since 2008!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it kinda feels weird talking about how sexy random mofos are without them even knowing we're doing it... (i'm assuming the two girls pics you posted haven't seen the thread yet)

but...

whatever. i nominate some dude's wife. i forget the guy's name, lol, sorry. i just remember he had a hot wife. if i remember his name i'll shout it out.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it kinda feels weird talking about how sexy random mofos are without them even knowing we're doing it... (i'm assuming the two girls pics you posted haven't seen the thread yet)

but...

whatever. i nominate some dude's wife. i forget the guy's name, lol, sorry. i just remember he had a hot wife. if i remember his name i'll shout it out.
Fiscal's wife! just remembered.

here's a good pic of me

Just since this past September, but we have been together since 2008!
Many happy returns. Did you honeymoon?