The Top 100 Movie Stars Countdown

Tools    

Captain, good choices on your list....but no actresses? Not even one?
I'm either a sexist or a closet homosexual. Or both. Maybe that explains why I get an erection every time SC bathes me. Or why I allow SC to bathe me at all.

There are many actresses whom I admire -- Winona Ryder, Natalie Wood, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep, etc. -- but unlike the people who made my list, I won't seek out a movie solely for their involvement.

If we're talking nude scenes, however, that's a different story. Amy Adams does full-frontal in her next film? Rachel McAdams performs a NC-17-rated sex scene? Emma Watson re-enacts the upskirt scene from Basic Instinct? I'm buying movie tickets months in advance.
Capt, I hope you don't think I was poking fun at your list, I wasn't.
I was just surprised to see a list with no actresses. Same if someone turned in a list with no actors.
My apologize if my post wasn't clear.

BTW, Depp is awesome. I said this on my review of Dead Man:

"I like Depp. He's good in most anything he does, even if the film itself doesn't work. Luckily, Dead Man does work."

http://www.movieforums.com/community...t=37050&page=5

Depp is one of those actors that if he is in the movie, I'll watch it. Usually it's pretty good too. I like most of the actors in your list.

Yeah, I think that's clearly sexist rather than homosexual.
Shut up and fix my dinner!

I have to say that, with a couple of expections, I had to think of actors to put on the list. If I'd just done the first 25 that came to mind I think there'd have been even more actresses on my list.

I only had 2 actresses on my list. One because of her more macho roles(Weaver), and one who is fresh in my mind from watching a lot of 60's movies recently(Hepburn).