Nitram

Tools    

"The film revolves around the life and behaviours of a disturbed young man named 'Nitram', based on Martin Bryant and the events leading to his involvement in the 1996 Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania, Australia." - Wiki

I really enjoyed it. Liked Snowtown too at the time, but think this is better. Have just been reading a Sunday Times review and laughed at 50-year-old Essie Davis/Helen being described as “elderly”.

"The film revolves around the life and behaviours of a disturbed young man named 'Nitram', based on Martin Bryant and the events leading to his involvement in the 1996 Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania, Australia." - Wiki

i didnt know they made a bio movie about martin bryant?. i remember seeing anthony on without a trace tv series, gosh miss that show

Has to be better than Snowtown which tbh I found rather dull. It'll definitely get a watch from me at some point, can't say I like the title though.

Has to be better than Snowtown which tbh I found rather dull. It'll definitely get a watch from me at some point, can't say I like the title though.
i remember seeing about it on australia's most wanted tv series