Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
60 days without watching movies
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Fat City (1972)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Lord High Filmquisitor
I'm just settling in to watch A Fistful of Dollars. I'm looking forward to it.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Tonight it looks like I'll be finishing the Dollars trilogy by watching For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

I'm gonna watch Dracula Untold tonight. I've just saw the trailers, and get really excited

Possession (1981)

After 20 minutes this looks like one of the cheesiest films ever.

Edit: I just witnessed one of the most ridiculous fights in the history of cinema.

Should be good.

Fire walk with me.

Worse thing is he is watching Tree of Life.
total boredom

F5 is your friend, mrtylerdurden. After you post, F5 and see if you can still see the pic. If you can, then it'll probably work for eveyone else.

A Clockwork Orange (1971) - Stanley Kubrick

because you know with 100 rewatch this movie still impress me all the time