Complaining Booth

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp* delete that spud. Nevermind what spud just said...he's fantasizing again. I have no idea what he's talking about. I work the morning shift as a garbage truck driver. Not very sexy is it? He's just trying to make me feel better about my job.

[Edited by sadesdrk on 10-29-2001]

I found out I'm moving on the 14th of Noviembre, at least, tentatively. I don't want to move. Well I do, just not to Texas. That's my complaint for the day.

Sades, are you really a nympho? I've never met one before, in real life or otherwise. Cool. I like your Weezer quote, that song is one of my favorites (but it's so sad).

Also, everyone stop dissing PLite!!! Why are you all doing that? Jesus, why can't you people just let it go?

Now With Moveable Parts
* that stinks...what part of Texas?

*No, I'm not really a nympho. I was just making conversation.LOL

*Plite is still posting Steve N. he brings it on himself.

There's nothing wrong with Texas, especially in the cities. It's not any different than any number of other places.

Originally posted by ryanpaige
There's nothing wrong with Texas, especially in the cities. It's not any different than any number of other places.
I know, and that's the problem. I'm going to be living in a place that is exactly the same as where I live now, except I won't have the same sense of security, and it'll be hotter. That's so depressing to me. I'm going to move back to the east coast when I graduate high school, hopefully I'll get into a school in NY or DC or Philly.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey you'll live two states away from me.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Steve N.- I didn't say there was anything wrong with Texas either. I have family in Corpus Christi, that's why asked,:What part?" I only said that stinks because it does if you're not happy about moving.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yo Steve, I feel your pain. I hate moving too. And I'm sorry you're moving somewhere you don't wanna. You mentioned you don't want to be around your fam, huh? I share that sentiment.

as for MasterP - yeah, leave off him. no one ever said he wasn't allowed to post ever. that kinda defeats the whole purpose of having a right to speak on forums. i'm sure he's quite aware of how you feel already and doesn't need reminding. if you don't like what he says ... ignore him! as they taught us in elementary skizool.

ahhh, complaints.

1. so. i move in. looong painful day last saturday. back pain included.

riding around in other people's cars, I park my car in my assigned spot at my new place and do not return to it until sunday evening. turns out I left the passenger window down. also turns out i was ROBBED. they stole a portable CD player and rifled through all the belongings in the car. LUCKILY - the CD player was actually broken (mwahaha, that's what the b@stards get!!) and there was nothing else of value in the car. however, they did steal my most recent vehicle registration. ugh. had to report it to the police.

2. After going to the trouble to switch over service, i rush from store to store to get a phone, plug it in and - my phone line isn't working properly. oh the joys of dealing with 1-800 numbers yet AGAIN!! thankfully the repair guy took care of it today. whew.

3. my purse strap broke. ugh.

will this hell never end? :P

Yeah, I agree. Though Steve, let me tell you: there's been no failure to let it go on my part. PLite posts about me a few times a week at the other site now. Maybe he finds me interesting in a really offensive way...I dunno...but he talks about me more than I do about him these days, for sure.

Complaint: flirting in the Complaining Booth! D*mnitt, that's not what it's for. Another complaint: my stupid computer isn't working right...can't get it networked, so we might have to get a router so I can at least get on the 'Net...so I can get back to working a normal. I'm getting behind on a few things.

Now With Moveable Parts
Doesn't some of this belong on the flirting thread?-Toose

*Pthblthsht...

*thmmie-that's the : and the little ' p '. Riding around in other people's cars does stink...literaly.

* All I said about Plite is the irony of it all. TWT is the one yankin' his chain. I don't care if he posts here...it's a free friggin' country.

* As far as the flirting issues go. We'd all have to be biting our tongues all the time...cuz it's too dang hard not to joke around a little bit. I mean, we're all guilty of it. Jeez, Holden said something tonight that made me blush...so no one is immune to it. This forum is made up of a group of people between the ages of 15-30somethings, all with common intrests. Flirting is going to happen! As long as it's not excessive...who's offended. It's not like we're trying to make a ' hook-up '. Most of us are either dating someone, or married, so...so...so...I'm complaining about complainers.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
* As far as the flirting issues go. We'd all have to be biting our tongues all the time...
My point exactly... It's not fair to single out a person for doing something that everyone is guilty of.

In light of the topic... I wish to complain about intolerance. I don't like it. My firm belief is that you have something to learn from everyone you come across. If you're intolerant then you cut yourself off from learning from that person. Tear down the Walls!

Aaaarrrrrh ... I am mortally wounded by SadesStuds rapier wits ..KaTHUMP! [PLite falls down dead, bleedin like a stuck piglit.]

I do not agree, Toose. Just because you can learn something from everyone, it doesn't mean there is something wrong from telling them you think they're wrong, or lacking tolerance for their views. It is not necessarily a flaw to be intolerant of someone else...if they deserve it, it can even be a virtue. Hey, we've learned a lot from Bin Laden, haven't we? Doesn't mean we should treat him civil, though.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
Originally posted by sadesdrk
* As far as the flirting issues go. We'd all have to be biting our tongues all the time...
My point exactly... It's not fair to single out a person for doing something that everyone is guilty of.

Notice I said, " As long as it's not done excessively..." Which tends to imply that perhaps, to some, it's excessive beyond control. If someone had a problem with ME, I would hope they would feel comfortable enough to just come right out and say it.

* complaint # 16454: Beating around the bush.

Now With Moveable Parts
HaaaMwaHaaaa.... Amen to that complaint!

I will come right out then and say it. I like all of you people, first of all. I have to say that I am disappointed in the actions of alot of you though. Sades, I think you came on way too strong against PLite. I don't think that he did anything to you to deserve it. This intermission thread has grown at the same rate with PLite here or gone. TWT may argue exact figures with me but the truth remains that all people involved in this forum like the intermission threads and post regularly on them. I am guilty of it, you are guilty of it, TWT, spuds thmilin etc. Everyone is guilty of it. There is off topic banter in every thread and by far not all of it has been posted by PLite. I personally feel that PLite was singled out and treated unfairly by you, spuds and a few others as you all are continuing to be guilty of the same things that you keep saying he is guilty of. If you are going to come on strong and throw stones then you better not live in a glass house.

What you call "beating around the bush" others call tact and respect. I was trying to make my point in a respectful manner.

Sorry TWT, I'm off topic here

I'll register a complaint about breakfast cereal that gets soggy too quick.