Hot Take: Minio is NO Good. Yeah, I said it.

Tools    

Minio. The "cloud" is just "someone else's computer" and I don't trust Minio to handle it. I'll grant 5 terrabytes sounds good, but when you think about it, it really isn't that much memory for the price. For those of us producing video, this is simply the memory of an external hard drive, a hard drive connected to someone else's computer. Nah, bruv. Not a fan. I don't care if it is is a High Performance Object Storage released under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. It is API compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service.

The trick is not minding
Darn,, here I thought we were airing our grievances towards Mr Minio and I was all like “Where do I sign up?!”

Corax, you have disappointed me for the last time.
*shakes fist*

Darn,, here I thought we were airing our grievances towards Mr Minio and I was all like “Where do I sign up?!”

Corax, you have disappointed me for the last time.
*shakes fist*
We can still talk trash about @Mr Minio

Are you telling me this bastard named the company after himself?!?

Are you telling me this bastard named the company after himself?!?
Not sure how long MinIO has been around but ours has been here forever.

I see what you did there!
It's what I truly believe too.....about file storage that is. And as an odd coincidence just before I seen this thread I started backing up my own files to a 5tb external Seagate drive. Kind of spooky or just geeky

I thought this was another one of those threads that fills in a member's name at random.
But actually, those fill in the name of the member viewing the thread.
Anyway... I love you (your name here)!

Yeah, I've always hated Mr Minio. I'm glad he's finally getting cancelled once and for all.

EDIT: Oh wait, this was a joke thread, wasn't it. Well, this is awkward

Fine by me, since he dissed Crouching Tiger and Alien, after all...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It took me well too long to realize this is not one of these bbusername things.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This is not true. The company is yours, @Mr Minio! Stop putting the blame on me.

It took me well too long to realize this is not one of these bbusername things.

A good follow up would be to follow up with a few of those to get that evil MinIO to question his reality.