Woohoo!! over 100 members!! :)

Tools    

Hehe - yup! Thanks to everyone. Amazingly, though, only about a dozen of the 100+ actually post here reasonably often. Ah well - that's the way it goes really.

But hey, here's how I look at it: ever week or two (or a bit longer sometimes), someone stops by this site and just starts poting regularly - over time, that number will grow, until there are enough of us so that more and more people will think it worthwhile to stop and post.

May The Forks be With Us
wow. thats a big number. yah but then you have to think about how many of them come on everyonce in a while and those who have become members and have no posts.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Is there a way to weed out all the people who signed up and posted once or never at all? I'm curious to know how many reasonably active members there are.

MOFO is far and away the best movie message board I've come across on the net... Big enough to keep things interesting, yet small enough so you can actually get to know the people you're posting with.

Keep up the great work everyone.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

"I am the keeper of a greater magic. A power known throughout the universe as da Shwartz!"

"I am the mother****ing shore patrol, mother****er!"

"I am the walrus"

"I was once the learner but now I am the master."

"I am the Invincible Sword Goddess, armed with the incredible Green Destiny"

"I am ready man, check it out, I am the ULTIMATE bad ass. State-of-the-bad-ass-art. You do not want to **** with me. Check it out!"

"I am what I am and I do what I can"

"I am the Alpha of your Omega. I am the beginning of your end."

"I am THE ENEMY!"

"I am the Messiah!"

"I am the toxic waste by-product of God's creation"

"I am the smartest man alive!"

"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

"I am Jack's raging bile duct. "

"I am Jack's colon."

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. "

"I am Jack's wasted life."

"I am Jack's broken heart. "

"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection. "

"Yes, I am also not a *****"

"I am the cheer-tator"

Hopefully that'll clear things up a bit! If not, just PM me (or if you were serious )

BTW, I have to say, THAT felt like a Holden post for some reason

Oh come on... You have to give me some credit! The massive posting of obscure (well, some of them are) quotes to answer a question... You at least have to give me credit for the Gene Hackman quote!

A system of cells interlinked
I thought it was pretty cool.

Hi Naisy

May The Forks be With Us
smooth. your supposed to not mess up. shame on you. no im just messing with ya. you do a great job yoda.