Love, Death + Robots

Tools    

https://tvline.com/2019/02/14/love-d...netflix-video/

"As seen in the above teaser trailer, Love, Death & Robots features sentient dairy products, rogue werewolf soldiers, robots gone wild, sexy cyborgs, alien spiders, blood-thirsty demons from Hell and… Adolf Hitler? The series hails from Oscar-nominated director David Fincher (Gone Girl, The Social Network) and Deadpool helmer Tim Miller, and will consist of 18 episodes that run anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes.

According to the official logline, LD&R covers a variety of adult topics, including racism, government, war, free will and human nature. It was inspired by the “eclectic and provocative comic book material from the 1970s,” and spans the science-fiction, fantasy, horror and comedy genres."

Season Three is much better than the rubbish second season. Still doesn't match up to the first season which was brilliant.

Nice to see Three robots again in the third season, but for me the pick was 'The Very Pulse of the Machine' - beautifully drawn, immersive music and those poems.

Season Three is much better than the rubbish second season. Still doesn't match up to the first season which was brilliant.
Agree on all counts. I think it helped that they scaled back the number of episodes.

Nice to see Three robots again in the third season, but for me the pick was 'The Very Pulse of the Machine' - beautifully drawn, immersive music and those poems.
Pretty nice. I'd go with Bad Travelling. I liked pretty much all but one of them fairly well, though.