Terrible Things

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
I can't believe this. A friend sent me this link via email. It's true ... sounds like something from Hannibal ...

I'm wondering when someone will make a tv movie out of this ...

http://dailynews.netscape.com/mynsne...38&dpt=offbeat

It's a news story but be forewarned - it's gruesome.

It's an argument for the death penalty if I ever heard one. I really want to pretend that it didn't happen...it's so disgusting and horrible. That woman has problems...and to think she was mad because he wanted to end their relationship! Looks like he had the right idea. Disgusting. I hope those meals didn't actually get eaten. The article doesn't say, though, I don't think.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
ECK...you just like sharing things don't you thmilin...

The lady truly had problems. I mean she had to be pretty strong to drag him back into the house, but being a butcher and all I could see where she would have strentgh. She must have missed her medication a few times to go that far off the deep end and do all of that. Just the fact that she did it with precision is disgusting enough.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
thmmie. This is an example of why I don't watch or read much news. Call me uninformed or what have you, but my life is much more peacefull without the knowledge of such brutalities. Sheesh. What demon possesd this woman?

Thanks for the great " windows for Aussies" that was a laugh. Send me more of that stuff, gross displays such as the one I just read, I could have done without. Next time, post a disclaimer...I should have known, by reading everyone elses posts...but a disclaimer would help.

Now With Moveable Parts
yeah, I guess I thought she was joking or something. I just didn't expect it to be that bad. Maybe I'll just take everything literally.