Good Stuff Happening To You Booth

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
ok, so there's a complaining booth. but to balance out the negativity -

THIS thread shall hold all nice things you experience/see, etc. that way we can all be reminded there are still sweet wonderful things in the world and share them.

today -

though i hate 24 hr fitness i flirted like hell with the "counselor" who tried to get me to buy a more expensive package. it's nice when someone drops comments that remind you you're attractive.

a big strong someone took me to napa valley for my bday and we went to this one winery. stocked up on wine. the male purchased his own goods and stood aside while i then purchased mine. thing is, the cashier was a wisecrackin' youngun' and i don't think he was paying too much attention because along with the gourmet deli goodies, i had 3 bottles of about $50 in wine. me and the clerk were bantering, giving each other a hard time, and he rang me up and I actually complained - "it's expensive!" and we walked out. then we were picuhnic-kuhning and the male said - i don't think you got charged for the wine! so i checked my receipt and by golly, i wasn't! free wine, yippee.

and, just in case you had to ask - hell NO i didn't go back to pay the difference! i'm poor.

Now With Moveable Parts
Wine and a Pic-Nic....not bad for one afternoon. Only one thing could have completed that scene for me

Dang, now that Frogman and Peter have stopped oogling Denise Richards, you two have become their female replacements. Anyway, that does sound nice, Miriam.

In my case, I guess the nice thing as of late was that I got to be with my friends a lot more than usual as of late. On Sunday I went back to my old church and got to talk with Maggie and Emily again...they're a lot of fun. Emily is the easiest person to talk to in the entire world, hands down. The second-easiest is my friend Adam's girlfriend Amy. Adam and I went bowling on Tuesday, and Amy came along, and brought her friend, also named Amy. That was fun. Adam and I were *terrible*, but it was fun anyway. We got to make fun of the Amys for playing so very poorly.

One of them would knock over like 6 pins and I'd go "Wow, I think you just doubled your score!" Lots of fun.

Hmmm...other good stuff? Well, not sure. I guess I'm really enjoying MoFo...it's hard to describe why, but running a site that brings people together like this to form interesting and fun discussions is an incredible high. You've no idea until you've tasted it...I'm addicted.

Now With Moveable Parts
A good thing...SADIE'S 1000th POST! right here! I decided to post it on thmilin's thread too. Because it is a good thing. I feel like I belong here. I love so many things about this site ... the members ,the conversation ,the great design(props to Chris,keep up the good work ) I'm so glad I didn't give up back there...during the mess that was the "PLite situation". Anyhoo...this is my 1000th post and it feels damn good.

Hmmm, it looks to me like your 1,000 was that second one addressed to Holden where you said you wouldn't waste on him. Your post count read "1000" at that point, and you hadn't posted this one yet. Congratulations either way, though! You are truly a demented MoFo.

Now With Moveable Parts
no,actually the one to Holden was my 999th post. I made sure......nice try to rain on my parade though, T.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
where the hell's the good stuff in the world!?

MORE! MOOOORE!

as for me and wine and ... hey, that's not what my story was about, contrary to popular perverted belief!

Stephanie came over today to shoot a short pick-up shot for ...almost, so my bathroom still smells like her (which is a good thing, I think. I guarantee she has a better smell than the natural smell my bathroom has).

And even though I'm still a little sick, I am feeling better. So that's a good thing, I suppose.

Oh. And this is my 1,000th post.

Congratulations, Ryan. You, too, are now a truly demented MoFo...and yes, that is a GOOD thing. As is Stephanie's visit to your house...aye chihuahua.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh Jeez...TWT can you pick up your jaw from off the floor please...your obsession is showing.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Dang, now that Frogman and Peter have stopped oogling Denise Richards, you two have become their female replacements.
Hey! What happened!? I must be in a slump.

Now With Moveable Parts
I didn't get that comment that T made...explain?!