David Fincher

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
According to IMDb David Fincher's only official project in 2004 is as producer for Lords of Dogtown. I see that Stacy Peralta who directed the excellent documentary Dogtown and Z-Boys has co-written the script so I guess this is the fiction version of the creators of hardcore skateboarding.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I've read rumours he is going to make 'Mission Impossible 3' next. That's all I know I'm afraid.

I don't think he's doing Mission:Impossible 3, or Lords of Dogtown anymore. I heard he's working on a movie based on the book Kitchen Confidential which should be pretty interesting if he ever gets started on it. I've also read that he's working on an adaptation of Rendevous with Rama which I sooooooooo hope wil get made b/c with Fincher directing that could really be awesome.

Anyone kno if David Fincher (fight club, se7en) will be miking a new movie soon?

Nope not that i know of David Fincher is one of my favorite directors Love Fight CLub & Se7en. He is the producer of Lords of Dogtown. But other then that i dont know.

This should be in Actors, Awards, and Directors

He's been briefly attached or rumored to be attached to various projects in the last couple years (Rendevouz with Rama, Benjamin Button and Mission: Impossible III), but nothing has gone forward into pre-production. Right now he's trying to get Fight Club launched as a Musical on Broadway, which he would direct. If that comes together, expect at least a couple more years of no new Fincher on the big screen.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
He's been briefly attached or rumored to be attached to various projects in the last couple years (Rendevouz with Rama, Benjamin Button and Mission: Impossible III), but nothing has gone forward into pre-production. Right now he's trying to get Fight Club launched as a Musical on Broadway, which he would direct. If that comes together, expect at least a couple more years of no new Fincher on the big screen.
Rama?? Please relinquish all information regarding Rama immediately!! One of my favorite books/series.

Oh! Is it really true!? [Finally...]

David Fincher has a new project. Known as Benjamin Button, written by F. Scott Fitzgerald & Eric Roth.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Killer (2023)

Solitary, cold, methodical and unencumbered by scruples or regrets, a killer waits in the shadows, watching for his next target. Yet, the longer he waits, the more he thinks he's losing his mind, if not his cool.

Fassbot seems to have been on sabbatical, maybe the chance to workwith Swinton brought him back 🤔