Jami Gertz, richer than you might guess

Tools    

The last movie I can think of her in was Twister, in the mid-90s, lol. In fact, the only other things I can remember her from Lost Boys and Less Than Zero.

This reminds me of that old Steve Martin routine. "You can be a millionaire and never pay taxes. First: get a million dollars...."

Jami Gertz's net worth is in the billions because she married a billionaire. They own the Atlanta Hawks NBA team.

But....thanks for pointing that out, @Corax.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This reminds me of that old Steve Martin routine. "You can be a millionaire and never pay taxes. First: get a million dollars...."

Jami Gertz's net worth is in the billions because she married a billionaire. They own the Atlanta Hawks NBA team.

But....thanks for pointing that out, @Corax.

A fair point. Even so, it's surprising that she's worth more than Spielberg or Oprah. You go Gertz!

The trick is not minding
Nothing to see here. She’s one of the rare examples of a celebrity surviving the 80’s with no controversy. She’s made the right investments, and is a noted philanthropist and entrepreneur as well as having been cited as a top charity provider.
I bear her no ill will over her net worth.