Ghostbusters 4 (Afterlife Sequel)

Tools    

It's all confirmed...

Mckenna Grace, Carrie Coon, Paul Rudd and Finn Wolfhard are all set to return.

Director this time is Gil Kenan, who wrote Afterlife with Jason Reitman.
Kenan was also director behind the box office disaster City Of Ember, the awful Poltergeist remake and the awful Scream 5.

Reitman will still be writing and producing though.

Initial thoughts from me are that good writers can't direct.
Hollywood do this all the time: "You wrote a script that worked as a movie so you must be a really good director as well"

Welcome to the human race...
It's a sequel to Ghostbusters: Afterlife, I seriously doubt "good" was ever going to enter the equation.

Along with Mckenna Grace, Coon, Rudd, Wolfhard and Ernie Hudson all returning, it's been confirmed in the past hour/s, that Weaver, Murray and Aykroyd are all back on board as well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's all confirmed...

Mckenna Grace, Carrie Coon, Paul Rudd and Finn Wolfhard are all set to return.

Director this time is Gil Kenan, who wrote Afterlife with Jason Reitman.
Kenan was also director behind the box office disaster City Of Ember, the awful Poltergeist remake and the awful Scream 5.

Reitman will still be writing and producing though.

Initial thoughts from me are that good writers can't direct.
Hollywood do this all the time: "You wrote a script that worked as a movie so you must be a really good director as well"
He directed an episode of the Scream TV series. The directors of Scream 5 were Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett. They also directed Ready or Not and Devil's Due.

Suspect's Reviews

What the heck. I see that it's moving to UK this time, the home of so many centuries of ghosts. That's a downer for me because, as a liker and frequent visitor to New York, the first GB movie is one of my favorite Big Apple movies; it works perfectly. I recognize many of the streets, but when I've been there....no ghosts.