Movies To Watch While High

Tools    

Many people use drugs to enjoy and relax. So I proved the best high on weed.

Jungle (2017)
The Usual Suspects (1995)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
Interstellar (2014)
Dazed and Confused (1993)
21 (2008)
Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)
Deadpool (2016)
Flight (2012)
Fight Club (1999)
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

The great thing about being high is you can watch absolutely anything. An episode of "Gilligan's Island" or an infomercial for rejuvenating skin cream will do just as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Dazed & Confused I can see, but it seems sad to me to need to be high to enjoy a movie.

Not only is it sad people need to get high to enjoy a movie, I think it's sad people need movies to be happy in the first place. Or music. Or any kind of art. Not to mention eating good meals or conversation or any human interaction at all. Just find the innate happiness in yourself! Is that too much to ask?

As far as I'm concerned, people should need nothing but a big empty room, a floor to lie on and a ceiling to stare at. To seek any pleasure outside of this should be seen as a weakness of character.

But maybe that's just me.

After a long day, what's wrong with a brew, a spliff and a good movie to relax to. This is me at least three times a week.

refreshing...

It's one of life's pure joys. And I have come to see and learn different things from movies, sometimes ones I've seen many times, by changing my headspace when I watch it.

Why sobriety is considered an ideal state we should resist ever escaping from has always seemed an incredibly suspect point of view.

I watch everything when I'm high... on life. Don't do drugs, stay in school, etc, etc.

Don't do drugs, stay in school, etc, etc.

Dangerous opinions like this have no place on a public forum.

I'm currently imagining the 'eat your veggies' and 'respect your mama' sentiments hiding behind the threat of those etcetera's

*shudders*

Dangerous opinions like this have no place on a public forum.

I'm currently imagining the 'eat your veggies' and 'respect your mama' sentiments hiding behind the threat of those etcetera's

*shudders*
Yes, everybody eat Crumbsroom's vegetables and also his mother.

I live by the motto WWTBSD (what would The Butthole Surfers do)
Disgusting. I thought this was a family friendly forum.

As for the OP, I don't do drugs, but I imagine these movies might be conducive to psychedelic enhancement:

Hausu
The Boxer's Omen
Bastard Swordsman

Victim of The Night
All good Horror movies, but especially ones from the 60s and 70s.
Baraka. Seriously.
Rock & Rule.
Son Of The White Mare.
Conan The Barbarian (probably Conan The Destroyer too but I haven't tried it yet).
The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Lemora: A Child's Tale Of The Supernatural.
Malatesta's Carnival Of Evil.
Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
Tron.
Bava movies.
Ralph Bakshi movies.

More to come...

Victim of The Night
The great thing about being high is you can watch absolutely anything. An episode of "Gilligan's Island" or an infomercial for rejuvenating skin cream will do just as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey.
You're not wrong.

Victim of The Night
Dazed & Confused I can see, but it seems sad to me to need to be high to enjoy a movie.
No one, at least no one I've ever met, needs to be high to enjoy a movie.
But one can sure enjoy a movie high.

Victim of The Night
Wait, how could I forget?!!!

No.1 for me, probably.

(As you can see, this thread is relative to my interests.)