The 29th Hall of Fame

Tools    

my pick is a good barometer for who here i'd want to party with (i suspect it will be no one lmao)
I already know I want to party with everyone here.

my pick is a good barometer for who here i'd want to party with (i suspect it will be no one lmao)
This is what a ueno hosted party would look like:

The short length of the nominations so far is tempting. I like an epic as much as the next guy, but my ideal time for watching movies that I choose myself is on the weekends at the crack of dawn before my son wakes up.

Without spoiling the big reveal, is that the trend for the nominations so far?

The short length of the nominations so far is tempting. I like an epic as much as the next guy, but my ideal time for watching movies that I choose myself is on the weekends at the crack of dawn before my son wakes up.

Mine is between 2 and 2 1/2 hours long, and according to your lists, you have already seen it.

Mine is between 2 and 2 1/2 hours long, and according to your lists, you have already seen it.
How dare you!
Just kidding. I've got no problem with watching movies over more than one day if I have to...
...unless it's against the rules.

mine's just shy of 3h

Think the only person who has joined so far that has seen my nom is Allaby.
I wonder if I have and hopefully it's something I will enjoy.

I think 98% of you all will enjoy my little gem.

Mine is clean except for swear words and a bit of violence but that's to be expected.

I wonder if I have and hopefully it's something I will enjoy.

I think 98% of you all will enjoy my little gem.
You don't have your lists filled out so I'm not sure, but I would guess you haven't seen mine.

Mine is clean except for swear words and a bit of violence but that's to be expected.
No worries. I'll just watch the rest of the movie later if I don't finish it before parenting time begins.

My pick is 90 minutes.

My nom is worthy every minute of it's runtime

My nom is worthy every minute of it's runtime
Looking forward to it. I've liked all of your noms so far.

Again, nobody who signed up or is considering signing up should consider content, length, etc. on my mere account. Even if it's violent and four hours long, I'll gladly watch it.