Coronavirus

Tools    

Coworker came to work with a cough all last week and now everyone in the building is infected. (There's only 6 of us)

I'm currently on day three of feeling like crud.

0/10
Would not recommend
Damn. Get well soon.

(That's the closest I found to a yeti themed get well soon card. )

So it finally got me… after so long, that damned covid…

I’ve heard of both people with and without symptoms. Unfortunately I was one of those that got sick. Not I-am-dying kind of sick, but like a pretty bad flu though.

I had both fever, severe headache, muscle pain, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, loss of taste and smell…… felt like I had it all, man.

Anyway, it’s been a week now (stated Sunday evening/night) and I finally feel like I’m about to come out the other side. Been a real bummer being down for that long. Came at a bad time too due to lots of things going on in my life. Ah well, that’s how it is sometimes. Hopefully I’ll also get out of it with no long term effects.

I’ve heard of both people with and without symptoms. Unfortunately I was one of those that got sick. Not I-am-dying kind of sick, but like a pretty bad flu though.

I had both fever, severe headache, muscle pain, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, loss of taste and smell…… felt like I had it all, man.

Anyway, it’s been a week now (stated Sunday evening/night) and I finally feel like I’m about to come out the other side. Been a real bummer being down for that long. Came at a bad time too due to lots of things going on in my life. Ah well, that’s how it is sometimes. Hopefully I’ll also get out of it with no long term effects.
Take care of yourself MM, get rest and watch movies

Sorry to hear MM, hopefully you'll be back to good health in no time.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.