R.I.P. Ray Liotta

Tools    

It’s sad to hear about his passing. He would’ve been a good character in The Sopranos. Atleast he was in the movie.

I don't want to start a thread even though he was in a lot of good movies but Bo Hopkins died. He was 80. I'll let Mark F. run down a list of his movies. If he's amenable.

Rip , like him a lot in No Escape

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
This was recommended to me, and so far, it's really good. He talks about his love for 70s movies, being adopted, and is even asked, "Do you feel 60?" and why he doesn't have a website or any internet presence.

I was stunned to hear of Liotta's demise, at only aged 67. Wikipedia reported that he died in his sleep in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic while shooting a film, Dangerous Waters. But it didn't say what he died from.

This was recommended to me, and so far, it's really good. He talks about his love for 70s movies, being adopted, and is even asked, "Do you feel 60?" and why he doesn't have a website or any internet presence.

was that hes last interviewed before he died?

Awwwwww.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

I've been a fan of Liotta since "Dominick and Eugene" and then after making "Goodfellas" I thought he'd get some amazing roles. I thought it was surprising he was the star (not De Niro, Pesci, etc) but aside from "Cop Land", I don't think I've seen anything else he did.

In the last few weeks, I've been watching a lot of interviews, and he's a lot more honest than 99% of the actors his age... He talks about how he felt like he was "wasted goods" being given away for adoption, and I felt bad for him every time he mentions it... Lots of "awwwwww" moments.