Movies Based On True Stories

Tools    

I like to think that JFK is true lol
It is! All of it. Every last second.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Shindler's List

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Changeling was another great true story movie.

The Bank Job is good but i like 9/11 it's very dramatic

The Harry Potter flicks...

... Oh it's real.
More like a joke...

When it comes to biographies about musicians...I don't like when the actor playing th musician can't even play the instrament or sing like the musician their depicting.

Like I just watched 'Hendrix' a movie based on parts of his life...and the actor couldn't even play guitar...scenes of Jimmis musical hits were played by this actor and all they did was slide their hand across the strings...it looked so fake and korny...it ruined it...why not find a true guitarist to play Jimmi? I mean after all most who would view this older movie, probablly know a little about guitars, and can tell when someones faking it...

They did a good job with 'I walk the line'...using the Pheonix guy...He just has a naturall real life rebilious air to him that made him a near perfect fit to play Johny Cash...and he was handsome...more so than Johny...well I guess that could be argued...

Casting will make or break movie biographies...

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I liked The Straight Story, which was supposed to be true. I don't mind if they embellish a detail or two to spark it up, as long as the real person's motivations stay real.