Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Deffo a teenage crush watching ER.

Another ER alum, the beautiful Linda Cardellini, currently on movie screens in the horror movie The Curse of La
Llorona

I loved her as Velma in the two Scooby-Doo movies.
I've posted her here a few times as well.
She was my crush on E.R.

And (OMG) so hot as Velma! I didn't even know it was her when I saw Velma and kept wondering who this gorgeous girl was, then when I found out it was Linda I thought, no wonder I thought Velma was so attractive! So much so that I sat through both of those awful Scooby Doo movies! JUST to watch Velma!

I've posted her here a few times as well.
She was my crush on E.R.

And (OMG) so hot as Velma! I didn't even know it was her when I saw Velma and kept wondering who this gorgeous girl was, then when I found out it was Linda I thought, no wonder I thought Velma was so attractive! So much so that I sat through both of those awful Scooby Doo movies! JUST to watch Velma!
You and me both, brother!

Watching Unforgettable today. Reminding me (if reminding was necessary) of just how gorgeous Poppy Montgomery is.

Long jaws and heavy chins seem to be the standard for beauty in women today. Not my cup of tea, though.

Long jaws and heavy chins seem to be the standard for beauty in women today. Not my cup of tea, though.
So who do you like? Feel free to post a pic.

Just finished watching the latest series of Line Of Duty, so have been looking at this lovely lady for the last few weeks.

Polly Walker

So who do you like? Feel free to post a pic.
I can't post pix yet, because I haven't got my post count high enough. But if I could, I'd post a pic of Natalie Wood, Ava Gardner, and maybe Monica Bellucci.

I can't post pix yet, because I haven't got my post count high enough. But if I could, I'd post a pic of Natalie Wood, Ava Gardner, and maybe Monica Bellucci.
Nice taste! Hope you like these...

Droooollll...........

And of those three, Natalie is still the most beautiful, imo.

And Monica B is young there!

Posting in the Bond Girl thread earlier and posted a pic of my second favourite Bond girl so as to stay on topic. That was my excuse, anyway. I'll do the same here.

Caroline Munro

Posting in the Bond Girl thread earlier and posted a pic of my second favourite Bond girl so as to stay on topic. That was my excuse, anyway. I'll do the same here.

Caroline Munro
NIce! I think the last two are my favorite.

Jonna Walsh