Will Wonder Woman be overtaken by the Captain Marvel?

→ in
Tools    

For the captain MarveI went to watch it on the second day after it released. First i want to talk about my movie experience.

Compared with the super-powerful female image that people are familiar with on the screen, the “captain marvel" with super-combat power does not have extraordinary beauty and hot body. Her words and deeds are not flattering but more generous, but this may be positive. That is her unique charm and the information that the film wants to convey is women do not need to prove themselves to men, heroes are heroes, and it is unnecessary to emphasize that she is "female." The special effects and action scenes of "Captain Marvel" are "burning", but "surprising enough, not stunning enough" is a well-regarded work in the Marvel movie series. The above is my movie experience,

Before the release of Capital Marvel, some people compared the captain Marvel and the Wonder Woman online: Will Wonder Woman be overtaken by the captain Marvel? I personally think so.

Wonder Woman is still in the era of "swords", although it has the power of God, but also with bracelets, swords and shields. And the captain Marvel has fully entered the space of "no sword", she does not need any tangible weapons. She has super physical strength, intelligence and the ability to endure all kinds of pain, and no resistance to all physical damage. In addition, she also has a strong predictive ability to predict the opponent's attack intention in advance to achieve immediate avoidance. She can fly at super-light speed in the universe, and can shuttle freely through the universe. It can also move instantly and create various fantasies. It can also surround itself with energy fields to avoid most attacks.
The most amazing ability of the Captain Marvel is that she can control every form of electromagnetic spectrum and gravitational field energy in the universe level; She can absorb the energy of any form and concentrate the absorbed energy. The glare explodes and then diverges in all directions.

In other words, she is able to absorb each other's abilities and turn them into themselves. No matter how powerful the other party's energy, it will eventually be absorbed by the "surprise captain". The more powerful the other party, the stronger the capital marvel. So this also explains why the Captain marvel will play a decisive role in Marvel IV.
As a fan of Marvel movies, I don’t know when the action figure toy of this capital marvel will come out, or in other words,when can I buy cheap action figure toy

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Are we talking about the first Wonder Woman movie or a sequel that is yet to come out?

I personally thi all the time. But no, I think Wonder Woman will stand out more because it's the highlight of the DCEU and gave people a reason to see more than just one movie, as opposed to Captain Marvel which is there just to answer a couple of questions until Endgame is released.

i don't think wonder woman would be overtaken by Captain Marvel.

World Wide Captain Marvel has already made more money. Domestically I dont see Captain Marvel Catching Wonder Women. Now Wonder Women 2 I think could beat Captain Marvel after Aquaman Good Showing and Wonder Women being popular

World Wide Captain Marvel has already made more money. Domestically I dont see Captain Marvel Catching Wonder Women. Now Wonder Women 2 I think could beat Captain Marvel after Aquaman Good Showing and Wonder Women being popular
I wonder how many peole are watching Captain Marvel because they think they have to to understand Avengers: Endgame.

Well If seen this women show up you never seen before in the End Game trailer and you hear she is a character who currently has a movie out. Chances are if liked the Avengers movie. You might say maybe I should know who this is. Its probably know different then people wanting to see Black Panther before Avengers 3

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wonder Woman has been generally better received than C.Marvel but as you say in terms of takings the latter is already ahead, though I think a portion of those takings are people filling in the gaps between Infinty War and Endgame, especially since C.Marvel wont be released on dvd/dig before Endgame.

I have not seen captain marvel but wonder woman was a damn good movie and I don't believe it will be "taken over"

Box office wise yes. Impact wise or critically no