Cricket's 60 favorite TV shows

Tools    

Nice list so far Cricket.. Yeah many of these were in re-run when we were younger... and you are only a few years younger than me...

Oh I know The Munsters of course, not sure how I missed that one.

I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of Lizard Lick Towing, and I use to watch Judge Judy from time to time.

#49 The Phantom Gourmet

This is a local show that probably only Sedai knows besides me. It's a fun show that reviews restaurants, hidden gems, and all kinds if tasty dishes. It's on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and it gets me thinking about food the entire weekend. I have found many of my favorite restaurants through this show including Oysters in Pembroke, Stockholders in Weymouth, and Carl's Subs in Waltham. They also bought the drive-in I go to, and they use my wine company, so I deliver to all of their special events.

Was a big 80s tv show freak so any action show then will always be in the 40s range and yes i know more shows but nothing wrong with liking the classics

#48 Talk Soup

I don't know if this is on anymore, but it's a funny show on the E channel that recaps zany moments from the different talk shows during the week. Greg Kinnear was the first host, and I believe it was where he really got noticed for the first time. My wife was also on the show once.

Loved The Equalizer. I rarely watch any of the scripted reality shows, but the few bits of Lizard Lick Towing I have seen were truly painful. I always ended up turning it off after a few minutes. For me, no telly is better than that.

I wish I could give you more rep for The Equalizer. A favourite of mine.

We've been debating if we should watch the Brady's again. I think it might still be fun and you can try to spot the one episode where Greg Brady is stoned out of his gourd.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Watched a podcast with Aeisha Tyler and had completely forgot she use to host.

I loved to watch Fear Factor! Bet I would still sit and watch it if it came on while zapping through the channels... I rarely see it anymore though, not even re-runs, but it was a fun show indeed!