Cricket's 60 favorite TV shows

Tools    

Rep for Too Close For Comfort, Alice, Starsky And Hutch and CHiPS, though that last one is mainly for the theme.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
#53 The Munsters

Going back a while with one of the oldest shows I can remember watching. Re-runs of course, I'm not that old.

I liked "The Munsters" too, but I hope "The Addams Family" is higher than them.

I've always been a fan of The Munsters. I like them more than the Addams Family TV show.

My TV show knowledge is not very good, the only one I know so far is Beverly Hillbillies. I'm hoping I'll recognize more as we go. Looking forward to it!

The Addams Family movies from the '90s (Addams Family and Addams Family Values) are great, but I don't care much for the show. It's like me and the Brady Bunch -- love the movies, skip the show.

Oh, and The Beverly Hillbillies -- I love the movie they made in the '90s with Jim Varney and Lily Tomlin, but skip the show.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hope Twilight Zone makes it high.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
#52 Lizard Lick Towing

Scripted reality show about redneck repomen. A guilty pleasure but I love it.

I seriously wish it was still on. It was entertaining.