Cricket's 60 favorite TV shows

Tools    

I like Michael Chiklis, so I'm looking forward to watching "The Shield" eventually. I just have to find the time for it, and Hubby wants to watch it too, so I can't watch it without him.

Did you see Michael Chiklis in the short-lived TV show "No Ordinary Family"? I really liked that show, and I was very upset when it was cancelled.
I also loved The Shield and No Ordinary Family...I don't think the latter was given enough time to find an audience, Chiklis made it worth watching.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I also loved The Shield and No Ordinary Family...I don't think the latter was given enough time to find an audience, Chiklis made it worth watching.

I was starting to wonder if Hubby and I were the only people who watched "No Ordinary Family". I agree that they didn't give it time to find its audience. It's a shame too because it was such a good show.

I can understand that, cricket. Everyone else did. I was always with Jaclyn, though. Jaclyn and Catherine Bach were among my first crushes.
Have you seen Catherine Bach lately? She's on The Young and the Restless now and she has gotten FAT!

I've never seen The Young And The Restless but I did see some more recent pics of her when I was looking for Daisy Duke pics. She still looks pretty good, though. Fat doesn't really bother me. A woman can be unattractive and fat, but a woman can be attractive and be fat, too. I'm not going to pretend that the fat is attractive to me, but the woman still can be.

For example, this isn't an attractive pic of Catherine Back, IMO.

But it's the scary eyes and face that doesn't appeal to me in this pic. Her body/the dress look fine.

Whereas in this pic her face looks fine.

I enjoyed catching up with your list, cricket, even though I've seen very few of these shows. I watch more shows nowadays since DVRs make it so much easier to keep up with stuff, but I've never been much of a TV junkie. I'd love to go back and check out all these old iconic shows like I Love Lucy and Happy Days and The A-Team, but in order to do so I'd have put movies on the back burner. That's not something I'm willing to do at the moment. I care more about watching all the films I want to see than all the TV shows. I'd like to think that one day I'll reach a point when I've seen all the movies worth seeing and I can focus solely on watching all the great TV shows, but I doubt that day will ever come. If the NFL, NBA and the WWE (don't judge me) didn't also eat up so much of my TV time, I'd probably be able to make more a dent in this stuff.

We do share a few favorites, though. I haven't seen a ton of episodes of The Munsters, but I've enjoyed what I have seen and I agree with you that it's better than The Addam's Family. Sanford and Son is hilarious -- I watch re-runs of it every now and then. I watched a few seasons of American Idol back when it was still a cultural phenomenon. I even voted on a few occasions.

I loved both seasons of Rock Star. That was much more my style and it's a shame that it didn't catch on like American Idol. I haven't seen the second season of True Detective, but the first season was excellent (albeit a little overrated). Married ... With Children is one of my favorite sitcoms. I rarely watch Saturday Night Live anymore, but I was a big fan in the 90's and early 00's. It seems that nearly all my favorite comedic actors got their start on that show. I share your love for Survivor, although I don't understand why it makes you tear up all the damn time, you big cry-baby. I haven't seen every season, but I've seen most of them. Easily the greatest reality show of all-time.

The Shield and Married With Children are both excellent. Haven't watched Survicor.

Great list Cricket! Plenty i haven't seen or even heard of, and a few i will be checking out.

He also lives in the UK. I think Survivor lasted 2 series over here so it hasn't been on tv since about 2002. It died so badly over here that I don't think the US version is shown over here. I could be wrong about that, especially if it's hidden away on ITV2 or something.