SFMZone in the Photo Shop

Tools    

What an excellent day for an exorcism
I've been exploring Photoshop for a few years and enjoy designing computer graphics. Cinema is one of my favorite subjects for design so I will start with some fan made posters....

Fan posters continued......

Yes, I know it's a bad movie, but I made these fan posters before the film was released and the studio featured these three posters on their facebook page......

Landscape poster.....

Loving all these so far.
Particularly this one.

I tried some minimalistic stuff myself but it never comes out exactly how I'd like.
This is probably the closest I got to perfect.

A system of cells interlinked
Excellent stuff!

Especially since a majority of them feature my favorite film of all time...

That said, don't forget to check out the Top 10 favorites feature on your profile. It;s fun to list your favorite flicks, which will make a little star appear next to your name on your posts, and other MoFos can see your choices.

The helix/mosquito combination is a great idea!
The idea behind it was the DNA is all found in the ass-end of the mozzy
Just kinda made sense.

Enough for fan posters. Btw, I'm also a traditional illustrator. Unfortunately I have nothing scanned and four years ago my house was destroyed by fire. I lost literally most everything, including my artwork, but a few survived, so I will look into scanning those. Moving on with computer graphics......

Fan of LeRoy Neiman? . . . Here's a photoshop piece I designed of the Alien Covenant xenomorph in the style of LeRoy Nieman. For those not familiar with Neiman, he was an American artist well known for sports paintings who's style included bold splashy paint strokes and brilliant colors.

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks, everyone.

Sedai, I will will check out the forum's favorites feature, thanks. They will all be mainstream films. I enjoy obscure films, but none have ever made my favorites list.

Excellent choice for your #1